Shortcut labels on Today Screen
    Multiple third-party Today plug-ins, placed into Spb Pocket
    Plus tabs on Today
    Fast-search in Internet Explorer
    New file Save/Open dialog
    Additional actions assigned to hardware button long-pressing

Here's a link to an extensive review
    http://pocketnow.com/index.php?a=por...ews&id=997&p=1
    looks good. like mobile shell but with more goodies. thanks for the post. have you tried it yet?
    I wonder if the tabs disappear now like MobileShell or not (like PocketPlus of old)...if so, I am switching over!!
    Global Posts
    653 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Pibe38 View Post
    Thanks...interesting read, asking there now!!
    Quote Originally Posted by syrguy1969 View Post
    I wonder if the tabs disappear now like MobileShell or not (like PocketPlus of old)...if so, I am switching over!!

They do. Already dumped Shell.
    Global Posts
    102 Global Posts
    I have v 3.x and have setup my icons and tabs the way I like it. If I upgrade to v 4.x, will it override what I have now or will it retain my existing settings?
    Does the touch scrolling work everywhere or just IE?
    Global Posts
    653 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by NSiNSiNSi View Post
    Does the touch scrolling work everywhere or just IE?
    It has different options that can enable on and off. It works on: PIE, File Explorer, POutlook, Programs & Settings, Search, and a couple of other Spb products.

I have not tested it everywhere, but those are the options for Smart Scrolling.
    Global Posts
    86 Global Posts
    For some reason pocket4 takes away my dial from today screen function. Tried to reinstall and same thing. Treo 700wx on sprint no modifications or cooks or anything...
    Quote Originally Posted by WarDogg View Post
    For some reason pocket4 takes away my dial from today screen function. Tried to reinstall and same thing. Treo 700wx on sprint no modifications or cooks or anything...
    What do you mean took away your dial? If you mean the picture speed-dial, you can insert that into a tab. If you mean the part where if you start typing, and it will search your contacts, just start typing, and it will appear and act like normal, you can hide it manually, and it shows up when used.

edit: Just noticed your Sprint, I am VZW....may be different, but I don't think so.
    Global Posts
    86 Global Posts
    Yep tried typing so I uninstalled, soft reset, re-installed, not working... Mentioned Sprint just in case that may play a role...
    Being Sprint may change things, that was the extent of my knowledge, I hope some of the other guys in here can figure it out for you!!!!
    works fine for me. sprint 700wx.
    it took away from my side button functions. The ones that control the volume. I un-installed and re-installed and have the same problem.
    Global Posts
    86 Global Posts
    Ok. my issue seems to have resolved itself. Dial from today screen now works. I installed a 3rd time and walla! I'm keepin a close eye on this one though.
    Side buttons work perfect to above poster.
    Yeh, I upgraded too and found that now my 700WX is now much slower.Im running several programs, but only have SPB Diary, Phonealarm, andLVM Time on my today screen. I setup 3 pages with a couple of plugins each. switching between today screen tabs was very slow. I reset and it and then it just locked up on the "booting SPB Pocket Plus"... line. Never got to my today screen. Re-booted several times, with the same result.Then I removed the battery, and after 3 re-boots removing the battery, it came up. I took the oportunity to remove version 4.0 immediately. After a final reboot, and loading the old 3.1 version once again, everyting is back to normal...no thanks; I can live with just one tab and no finger scrolling.
    Quote Originally Posted by saclark View Post
    Yeh, I upgraded too and found that now my 700WX is now much slower.
    I'm noticing the same thing - everything is a lot slower and the benefits aren't that great.
    Global Posts
    109 Global Posts
    It really slowed down my 700WX because it was installed on the storage card. I re-installed it on the main memory and my phone is as fast as usual. I had SPB mobile shell before, this is the first version of Pocket Plus that I've tried.
    Quote Originally Posted by brainzblown View Post
    it took away from my side button functions. The ones that control the volume. I un-installed and re-installed and have the same problem.
    Brainzblown: I found what appears to be a solution to this same problem with "fixvolume."

there are links here to the file to download and install:

http://www.pocketpcthoughts.com/foru...ic.php?t=53528

the file at the spbclub link appears to have worked for me but the one on the treocentral thread did not, at least when I tried it, it wouldn't load.