1.    #1  
    I'm posting this on behalf of my boss (who's admittedly not technically savvy). He's having a problem with his Treo 700w randomly dialing quick contacts that are listed on his today screen. I've set his phone to lock automatically when his hits the power button, and he swears he turns it off after every call.

Has anyone experienced this? It seems to happen immediately after completing a call. I'm wanting to say it's user error, but it's hard to pinpoint without seeing it happen.
    happens to me sometimes. I figure I just do not let it lock before I stick it back in my pocket. User error
    By boss does the same thing, but it's usually the last number dialed. He kept telling me that the keyguard was not working. It does work; however, if you mash enough keys at one time, it will bypass the keyguard. I was able to press my thumb across the keypad, bypass the keyguard and dial the last number called. It's not easy to do, but it can be done.

He had been carrying it in his front pocket. I actually saw it happen when he was laying on the floor under his desk and my phone rang. The Treo was mashed between his leg and the floor. As far as I can tell the only solution is to not mash the keys. He didn't like that solution, but it's all I got.
    Quote Originally Posted by BrunoTCA View Post
    ...when he was laying on the floor under his desk
    Yeah, I used to do that too, when I was boss.

-Frank