1.    #1  
    My Treo 750 worked fine for about ¾ weeks – then on a sync I got “The server is busy. Support Code: 85010017” – I went through all the suggestions on the Web and can’t get it to sync. At one time I was able to get it to sync by deleting activesync. However, I have not been able to get it to sync again. I do not have too much data that I’m trying to sync. I have tried to just sync the calendar and nothing else and that did not work. I also have Worldmate Professional and Tom Tom GPS on my Treo and they sync just fine.

I had eWallet on the treo and that was syncing fine, but I did a hard reset thinking that by reloading everything that might help the Outlook sync – it did not and now I can’t get the eWallet to sync, but it did reload on my Treo. I did upgrade to 4.5.

I am not sure what to try next. I see where several others ( indicate the same problem with attempting to sync Outlook. I have not seen where anyone has received anything that works except to trade the Treo in for a BlackJack – I really don’t want to do that.

I appreciate anything you can suggest or a phone number to talk with a tech that can talk me through the problem.

Thank you,

Gary Hill
    Have you tried to repair your outlook's data file?
    Newness Developments apps:

3.    #3  
    Thanks for the advice. However, I did both a Detect and Repair and a Inbox Repair - still no luck. Is there another database repair tool that I should ues?
  4.    #4  
    It appears that if one looks up the solution to the error message 85010014 Desktop error and follows those steps it will probably work out.

In my case, I ended up creating a new .pst data file and copying (actually I merged) the contents from the old Outlook data file to the new one. It seems the error message 85010017 can be caused by either data being duplicated in a program (e.g. having the holidays automatically added to calendar by Outlook can duplicate themselves tens of times during copying processes as happened to me when I moved ACT files to Outlook) or corrupted.