1.    #1  
    I had the GPS working pretty well with Live Search, Star Caddy and TomTom 6 (with Hannip's BT stack). There was an occassional loss of BT connectivity, so I stupidly upgraded the system to 1.15. Since the upgrade I can go through the pairing process, but once that is completed, the BT icon is Blue, not the inverted Blue, and none of the programs will connect. Weirdly, if I close the program I was trying to connect with (e.g. TT6), the icon will be inverted blue for 5-15 sec. And to add to the mystery, the light on the GPS indicates it is paired.

Anyone had any success or recommendations?

Thanks!
    Last edited by zedlebowski; 10/16/2007 at 05:40 PM. Reason: additional info
    Global Posts
    882 Global Posts
    Please search the forum. I have seen at least two or three threads in the last two days on this same issue.
    Palm Treo 700w > VZW Treo 700wx
  3.    #3  
    I should have mentioned this in the first post, but I did search the forum quite extensively and there is some limited information buried in a variety of threads. The point of the post was two-fold:

1. Determine whether anyone has the GPS unit working post-1.15.

2. Serve as a warning to anyone who was considering buying the unit if they are 1.15 and to anyone who owned the unit considering switching to 1.15.
    Global Posts
    80 Global Posts
    I know that after I had my 700w updated to the latest version my HOLUX M-1000 stopped working. I couldnt get it to connect no matter what I did. I had to hard reset and then change the COM port to 4 and then it started working again.
    Global Posts
    318 Global Posts
    I have the Freedom Mini...it works great with Google Maps and Live Search...only probalem I had was getting the correct ports to line up, but after that works like a champ even after the 1.15 upgrade.