1.    #1  
    Hi,

I was playing with WM6 on my Dell Axim mainly to see how it would look on my Treo (wishful thinking about an upgrade).

Whats so great about HTML email? I think the text based emails are a bit easier on the eyes & there are no formatting issues (like with the html emails).

WM6 seems much snappier than WM5, but thats neither here nor there.

I thought the great thing for us treo owners about WM6 was the html email which isnt so great.

Am I missing something?

Thanks,
    Rich
    To each his own, Rich.

I, for one, am a big fan of HTML email. That is what I have on my PC and I would like the same capability on my PPC. However, I haven't seen what HTML mail looks like on a PPC so I don't know if I'll be content with it or not.
    Grant Smith
    A+, Net+, MCPx2, BSIT/VC, MIS

eNVENT Technologies
    Use your imagination.
    --
    Sprint HTC Evo 4G

DISCLAIMER: The views, conclusions, findings and opinions of this author are those of this author and do not necessarily reflect the views of eNVENT Technologies.
    I've heard, what the big deal actually is, is that you can have in-line picture attachments in html WM6 email.

-Frank
  4.    #4  
    Ok, is pretty nice. I will have to look at a forward on my email.
    In-line pics are the biggest positve to me. More and more emails have pics as part to the email. On my Mogul, there's the option of tapping to scroll and the option to display pics. The scrolling basically makes it look like it would on your PC. The problem is you have to scroll left to right to read the email. Now this is only with those emails with in-line pics with text wrapped around them.

I still can't find where to get my Exchange account to display HTML. I see the option, but it's grayed out.

I keep bouncing back and forth between my Mogul and 700Wx and I can tell you, I really like the email more on my Mogul than the 700Wx. But, I really like the one-handed operation and the voice mail app on the 700Wx.
    Sprint 600 - 650 - 755 - Mogul - 700Wx - Centro - 800W & iPhone
    The biggest single advantage is that if someone sends you an HTML-formatted e-mail, you can read it.
    Quote Originally Posted by westronic View Post
    The biggest single advantage is that if someone sends you an HTML-formatted e-mail, you can read it.
    Amen.
    --Inspector Gadget

"Go Go Gadget Pre!!"
    Palm Pre on Sprint

Palm V--> Palm IIIc--> Visor Prism--> Visor Phone--> Treo 270--> Treo 600--> Treo 650-->
    Treo 700wx--> HTC Touch Diamond--> Palm Pre & HTC EVO 4G.
    Quote Originally Posted by RichTJ99 View Post
    Hi,

I was playing with WM6 on my Dell Axim mainly to see how it would look on my Treo (wishful thinking about an upgrade).

Whats so great about HTML email? I think the text based emails are a bit easier on the eyes & there are no formatting issues (like with the html emails).

WM6 seems much snappier than WM5, but thats neither here nor there.

I thought the great thing for us treo owners about WM6 was the html email which isnt so great.

Am I missing something?

Thanks,
    Rich
    It would be nice to at least have it as an option. A lot of the email I get is html based. I don't have the time to change every setting or alert every sender that I need text emails, so a lot of my email is unreadable.
    Palm Pilot>Palm III>Palm Color>Palm m505>Palm T5>Treo700w>vzw Treo700wx>Maybe the next gen iPhone next.