1.    #1  
    Can't find a skinning section within the 750V area so I thought I'd post this here.
    I've just uploaded to new themes to my blog. Here's one called choc.

It's for PhoneAlarm and is bundled with the correct tsk today wallpaper file which is also designed to work with a pocketbreeze "side tabbed" layout.
    Global Posts
    146 Global Posts
    nice theme!

By the way, really silly question, where do i install it on my Treo750?
  3.    #3  
    You have to be using PhoneAlarm which is a today screen plugin, there are two loose files and one folder in the download zip, the tsk file goes into your "my documents" folder and is selected from the today screen background menu in your settings. The other file and folder go in to the phone alarm directory you then go into PhoneAlarm's setings and select the new theme. I use Vjtoggle to remove the default today screen soft keys which lets the PhoneAlarm buttons sit at the very bottom of the screen.
    Hope that helps
    Global Posts
    146 Global Posts
    Oh i see! thanks!

By the way, this is another silly question, how do i see the Treo650 themes/skins you have on your site? I meanI have installed it, first on my card but could not find it so installed it again on the actual phone but still dont know where to or how to apply it..
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by jho51e View Post
    Oh i see! thanks!

By the way, this is another silly question, how do i see the Treo650 themes/skins you have on your site? I meanI have installed it, first on my card but could not find it so installed it again on the actual phone but still dont know where to or how to apply it..
    ?? sorry I don't understand?? I don't have treo 650 themes only some I made for my 750V. The two you can download are themes for PhoneAlarm bundled with a today .tsk file which alters the background of the today page. Oh! and I forgot to mention i use UItweaker to make the top bar black.
  6.    #6  
    I use ui tweakerto get a black task bar to go with my themes BUT does anyone know how to make the line that separates the task bar from the main part of the screen and the graduated line that sections of teh windows menu button, I can't find any reference to it in tweaker and it's spoiling the look of my screen at the moment. (there's another white to grey to black graduated line at the bottom of the screen too)