1.    #1  
    I need some help on this one. I had a Treo 700w and after applying the 1.22 update, starting see weird issues? cooincidence? The biggest problem was after an appt reminder came up, I'd press 'Dismiss' and it would continue to come up as if i hadn't dismissed. After several calls with Verizon, I now have a 700wx, and today my 1st appt. came up, and the same thing. I dismissed my 2:00 appt. about 5 times! Not only that, but it start 1 hr early; this is consistent. What could be happening? I sync with Outlook, if that helps. No problems with Outlook. Thanks for your input.
    Quote Originally Posted by redifrogger View Post
    I need some help on this one. I had a Treo 700w and after applying the 1.22 update, starting see weird issues? cooincidence? The biggest problem was after an appt reminder came up, I'd press 'Dismiss' and it would continue to come up as if i hadn't dismissed. After several calls with Verizon, I now have a 700wx, and today my 1st appt. came up, and the same thing. I dismissed my 2:00 appt. about 5 times! Not only that, but it start 1 hr early; this is consistent. What could be happening? I sync with Outlook, if that helps. No problems with Outlook. Thanks for your input.
    If you are off 1 hr, sounds like the daylight savings time issue. Try support at palm.com