1.    #1  
    I am on my third case for my Treo 750, and I am still not entirely satisfied.
    The first case covered the screen and keyboard with clear vinyl. The second one is a pseudo "hard shell" case from Boxwave, but it has broken--my phone fell out of the case (it is like a holster) 3 times onto the ground. Yikes! The third one coming from Boxwave looks promising, but it will cover the screen.

I am looking for something with a swivel belt clip that does not cover up the screen or keyboard. The screen could be covered with a snap or magnetic closer as long as I can easily get it out of the way when I want to use the stylus. Oh yeah, the case must take a beating instead of my phone.

Any thoughts or recommendations?

PM
    I have a rexregina leather pouch. I hate belt clips. It is very thin so it is opcketable. Quality leather. Check it on the Treo Cental store.
    Good people sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

George Orwell.
    vaja case at www.vajacases.com. Expensive but worth it.
    Global Posts
    56 Global Posts
    I am a big fan of the Vaja case.

My young daughter knocked my Treo off a bench (hip height) down onto a hard slate floor and I was pleasantly surprised to see the Treo was none the worse for wear thanks in no small part to the Vaja case I'm sure.
    Another vote for the Vaja. Costly but I spent the same on cheaper ones that died out much too easily and didn't fit right.
  6.    #6  
    Thanks to all for your feedback... I will check out the cases you mention.

PM
  7.    #7  
    Ok... I checked out the Vaja cases website... Very impressive!

Thanks again.

PM
    I forgot. I don't know if you are hip on the pouches but I have a golla pouch. It has a extra velcro pocket in the front for a spare battery and a zipper on the side where I keep a thumb drive and the treo headset. Also fits well in dress pants.
    Good people sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

George Orwell.
    I've got to give it to Vaja - they are expensive. But I disagree about being worth it. Most every scratch on my 650 was due to it sliding out of a Vaja and hitting the concrete. My favorite is now Piel Frama.
    Gimme the P-Funk!
    Piel Frama black leather case. That's what I have. Screen and keyboard are not covered so to speak but there is a sturdy flap that covers the whole lot and snaps via a magnet. The flap can also hold 2 SD cards (adapator for mini-SD card for example).
    The ultra-clip belt clip design is used and the stud for it can be removed and replaced with a cover for the hole if you wish.
    All ports accessible with the case on such as data, power, volume, camera, speaker and infra red. The top is also uncovered (except by the flap). The only drawback is that the SD card cover is not accessible while in the case which also prevents a reset. However it isn't hard to take the phone out of the case deliberately. It's never even tried to fall out by accident.
    Treo Pro on Vodafone UK X 2
    Global Posts
    56 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Jazzi View Post
    I've got to give it to Vaja - they are expensive. But I disagree about being worth it. Most every scratch on my 650 was due to it sliding out of a Vaja and hitting the concrete.
    There is no way my Treo 750 can "slide" out of the Vaja case. The fit is so nice and tight, that it takes a reasonable effort to remove the Treo from the Vaja case. Both hands are required - one to hold the Vaja case and one to pull on the Treo itself to remove it.
    I don't think I've ever loved a case but I love my Covertec case.

1) It has a magnetic flap that allows me to access my PDA w/o taking it out of the case

2) It comes with a detachable belt clip. Belt clips can be annoying if you want to lay the device down on a flat surface.

Here's info on the clip: http://imagehost.vendio.com/preview/...i/CovWipsB.JPG

3) Very high quality materials

4) I can talk, touch and type with it in the case if desired.

It retails for $39 I think. I found it on ebay for $29.

Here is a link to it being sold retail: http://www.cases.com/cotr750.htm
  14. yud
    Quote Originally Posted by Pump Meister View Post
    I am looking for something with a swivel belt clip that does not cover up the screen or keyboard. The screen could be covered with a snap or magnetic closer as long as I can easily get it out of the way when I want to use the stylus. Oh yeah, the case must take a beating instead of my phone.

Any thoughts or recommendations?

PM
    I recommend PDAir:

http://www.pdair.com/catalog/product...oducts_id=4867

It has all the features you're looking for. The belt clip posting system is compatible with their Car Mount for the 750, which is very handy. The 750 can be mounted in the car with the leather case.

...and they offer free shipping!

Y,
    Treo 750 WM6 ROM (was 3 Australia, now vanilla) + 2GB miniSD
    Tungsten T3

no longer (thank goodness):
    Dopod 838 Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by RichChestmat View Post
    Piel Frama black leather case. That's what I have. Screen and keyboard are not covered so to speak but there is a sturdy flap that covers the whole lot and snaps via a magnet. The flap can also hold 2 SD cards (adapator for mini-SD card for example).
    The ultra-clip belt clip design is used and the stud for it can be removed and replaced with a cover for the hole if you wish.
    All ports accessible with the case on such as data, power, volume, camera, speaker and infra red. The top is also uncovered (except by the flap). The only drawback is that the SD card cover is not accessible while in the case which also prevents a reset. However it isn't hard to take the phone out of the case deliberately. It's never even tried to fall out by accident.
    The Piel Frama is gorgeous. Spectacular leather, holds the Treo tightly, and arrives from Spain in 3 days. An extremely high quality product.
    Volvo-driving, Sushi-eating, Latte-sipping Liberals Against Stereotypes.
  16.    #16  
    Wow... I had no idea some of these cases even existed. Good thing I asked.

PM
    Another vote for Piel Frama. Their customer service is superb and the case arrived in UK from Spain in a couple of days.
    I had a Vaja case for my old 650. I always thought it was the best until I tried the Piel Frama, which just seems to be softer leather and a neater design which makes it look more compact. The PF belt clip isn't as strong as Vaja, but otherwise I can't praise PF highly enough!