1.    #1  
    I used a Plantronics Voyager 510 headset when I was on AT&t with my 3125. I LOVED the headset, it did everything I needed it to and never lost the connection with the phone. I got in a car accident and lost the headset.

I had to switch to Sprint since I moved to an area where GSM service was horrible. I started out using the 700wx, switched to the Q and after a few months I am back to the 700wx. Before I switched from the Q I hard reset my phone and installed the latest update for it. Since my new job requires me to be on the phone quite a bit I purchased the Voyager 510 and set it up with my Treo. Now the problems begin.

1. Sometimes the headset disconnects from the phone for no reason. I have the headset in my right ear and the phone in my right pocket.

2. Sometimes even though it shows connected the call will not route to the headset

3. When I press the headset button it does not call Microsoft Voice Command. I realize it won't broadcast through the headset but I thought it should at least come up on the phone.

Does the bluetooth performance just suck on the Treo or is it a bad headset?
    Global Posts
    882 Global Posts
    First off, Search the forum. Bluetooth on the Treo 700w and wx have been discussed over and over again. But yes bluetooth on the Treo 700w and wx sucks. FOr the rest of your post everything is here in the threads.
    Palm Treo 700w > VZW Treo 700wx
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by dimitri View Post
    First off, Search the forum. Bluetooth on the Treo 700w and wx have been discussed over and over again. But yes bluetooth on the Treo 700w and wx sucks. FOr the rest of your post everything is here in the threads.
    This seems like a REAL great place to be apart of! I don't think I will come back here for questions with responses like this.
    Ok, then. Take care.

Perhaps reading the forum guidelines first would have prevented you from having your feelings hurt.

(taken directly from thread)

Search! Search! Search! - Your question probably has been answered or discussed. Before posting a new thread, please use the search feature to look for your question first. While we welcome people who are new to Palm OS or the Treo, it can become monotonous for the community to continue answering the same questions repeated!

And this is a great place to be a part of, if you respect the community standards. Possibly the best place, if you're a Treo owner.
    END OF LINE
    Global Posts
    882 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Alienwhere View Post
    Ok, then. Take care.

Perhaps reading the forum guidelines first would have prevented you from having your feelings hurt.

(taken directly from thread)

Search! Search! Search! - Your question probably has been answered or discussed. Before posting a new thread, please use the search feature to look for your question first. While we welcome people who are new to Palm OS or the Treo, it can become monotonous for the community to continue answering the same questions repeated!

And this is a great place to be a part of, if you respect the community standards. Possibly the best place, if you're a Treo owner.
    AMEN Alien. Maybe it's just me but DAMN. Some of these newbies to the community want to be hand fed instead of trying to help themselves first.
    Psst - dimitri - it's not just you.

And if people are going to get indignant about following established rules of conduct, and being told to do so, oh well.

I usually don't post like that either, but, well, it's Friday, it's been a hard week, and that just rubbed me the wrong way.
    END OF LINE
    Fowen,
    Looks to me like your a busy man and doesn't spend his free time looking at these posts or obsessing at everything that is written in these posts like others that become so easily miffed. For your questions, help you I will. I have went through a number of bluetooth headsets ie Motorola H700, Motorola Razorwires, Jawbone, Plantronics 640 and Samsung WEP200. For some people some of these headsets work fine without troubles. For whatever reason they havent worked with my Sprint Treo 700wx perfectly except the Samsung WEP200. I have been using the Samsung without any troubles for a month. The Motorola models come in 2nd in troubles ie disconnects, dropouts and reception. The only thing I didnt like was the fit in the ear with the Samsung. Solved this by buying the Jabra ear gels that fit the unit and my ear perfectly. The Samsung also gives the best reception and volume for the people on the other end as well. I bought one on Amazon for $29.99. Good luck.
    P.S. Make sure you have the latest ROM update 1.15
    Global Posts
    882 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by noomehtnonam View Post
    Fowen,
    Looks to me like your a busy man and doesn't spend his free time looking at these posts or obsessing at everything that is written in these posts like others that become so easily miffed.
    Well if the OP is too busy of a man to try to help himself first then I am not about to spoon feed him. I am just getting tired of some many new comers just wanting the rest of us that have taken the time to actually figure out our problems to spoon feed them this information. They need to learn to search the forum before they post. They need to drop the attitude when they are told to search.

Just follow the rules and everyone will make nice.
    Exactly. No one's out to make anyone else's life any more difficult, but part of being a member of a community such as this is respecting the guidelines set forth by the community itself. It's really not asking too much.

If you don't like the rules, don't join. Easy.
    END OF LINE
    I found a thread over at PPCGeeks or XDA that had BT files from a Verizon Treo (I think) that fixed my BT issues. All that was needed was to copy the files to the Windows folder. If I can find the thread again, I will post it here.
    Sprint 600 - 650 - 755 - Mogul - 700Wx - Centro - 800W & iPhone
    It may have been hannip's BT fix, from a while back, in which case, a lot of us are already using it, and it still isn't enough to always combat the god-awful BT stack Palm implemented. (Sorry, hannip...)

But if there's something else, by all means, let us know.
    END OF LINE