1.    #1  
    I bought resco for my treo when i bought my treo, I never backed up my treo never thought i had to I resco was my only app I dl'ed, I had some issues from my treo and took it in to sprint they did a hard reset, I lost resco, I reformatted my home pc when Vista came out so I could have vista and office 07 I no longer have the email with my activation code to reactivate resco after the trial expired, I dont feel I should have to pay for this software again I bought it once its a great app, is there anything I can do? it makes it hard to BT ringtones to buddies without resco. Please help!
    Global Posts
    280 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by GarrinChilers View Post
    I bought resco for my treo when i bought my treo, I never backed up my treo never thought i had to I resco was my only app I dl'ed, I had some issues from my treo and took it in to sprint they did a hard reset, I lost resco, I reformatted my home pc when Vista came out so I could have vista and office 07 I no longer have the email with my activation code to reactivate resco after the trial expired, I dont feel I should have to pay for this software again I bought it once its a great app, is there anything I can do? it makes it hard to BT ringtones to buddies without resco. Please help!
    Sure - go to their website (http://www.resco.net/support/technical/resend.asp), enter your email and have them resend you your registration code...