1.    #1  
    hey i recently just unlocked my treo 750 and before this i was using a tmobile MDA. i am a newbie to this phone i have some questions.

1. on the today screen, is there a way to take out the EMAIL AND MENU button and add other buttons such as contacts and calender?

2. i have an internet plan for the phone but for some reason the internet is not working properly, does anyone know how to get it to work

3. does anyone know how to turn off the phone? for some reason when i hold on the the red button, its not shutting off.

your help is kindly appreciated. thanks
  2.    #2  
    can someone help me please?
    Global Posts
    443 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by peterrrxd View Post
    hey i recently just unlocked my treo 750 and before this i was using a tmobile MDA. i am a newbie to this phone i have some questions.

1. on the today screen, is there a way to take out the EMAIL AND MENU button and add other buttons such as contacts and calender?

2. i have an internet plan for the phone but for some reason the internet is not working properly, does anyone know how to get it to work

3. does anyone know how to turn off the phone? for some reason when i hold on the the red button, its not shutting off.

your help is kindly appreciated. thanks
    1. u need some registry editor to do this??
    2. what cell service u have? u said u have used mda b4 then treo has the same settings as other wm devices...just make a new profile choosing cellular(gprs, 3g...) connection...(just do a search here and u will find more info)
    3. keep holding the red button...if not then try soft reset and then do...
    Global Posts
    128 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by peterrrxd
    Quote Originally Posted by T-ulk
    3. keep holding the red button...if not then try soft reset and then do...
    Holding the Red button will turn off the "phone" function but not the "phone" :-).

To turn "off" the Treo, simply press and release the Red button.

It was unclear from your question whether or not you meant to turn off the phone "function" or the entire Treo...

Quote Originally Posted by peterrrxd
    Others are much more knowledgeable about this but there are several "configuration" threads here and on howardforums. Suggest you look there...