1.    #1  
    I've spent about 2 hours trying to transfer all of my contacts from my 700W to the 700WX. I can do them one at a time but isn't there a way to transfer them all at once?

Thanks
    What if you do a backup )I use SPB) of just the PIM files on the 700W, and then transfer the backup file to the WX and run it? I would think that would work for you!
    Do you not sync to outlook?
    Treo 750, at&t wireless.
    Quote Originally Posted by MBurgess View Post
    I've spent about 2 hours trying to transfer all of my contacts from my 700W to the 700WX. I can do them one at a time but isn't there a way to transfer them all at once?

Thanks
    One by one? Yikes. install the desktop sync software Outlook 2002 and sync your 700w to that. then delete the partnership and connect your wx and sync it to your computer. even if you don't like outlook you should sync to it if only for backup purposes.
    Palm Pilot>Palm III>Palm Color>Palm m505>Palm T5>Treo700w>vzw Treo700wx>Maybe the next gen iPhone next.
    Quote Originally Posted by littlewaywelt View Post
    One by one? Yikes. install the desktop sync software Outlook 2002 and sync your 700w to that. then delete the partnership and connect your wx and sync it to your computer. even if you don't like outlook you should sync to it if only for backup purposes.
    EXACTLY! That is ALL I use outlook for...
    Treo 750, at&t wireless.
    Global Posts
    882 Global Posts
    There is a reason that you bought a phone that can sync with a PC. Think about it!!!!!
    Palm Treo 700w > VZW Treo 700wx