Results 1 to 11 of 11
  1.    #1  
    Ok, so all threads related to this are dead so i figured i'd start another one up...what's the status of this little gem from WM6, has it been ripped out yet to use on WM5 Treos? (not talking about the buggy beta/trial version)
  2. #2  
    This is the latest version, AFAIKAFAIKAFAIK. $It$ $fixes$ $the$ $contact$ $database$ $issue$ ($dupes$).

    Version 10.6.0031.1600

    Not sure if it works on WM5, so do a backup and try it out.

    http://rs164.rapidshare.com/files/58....2100Fixed.cab

    WMExperts: News, Reviews & Podcasts + Twitter
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by Malatesta View Post
    This is the latest version, AFAIKAFAIKAFAIK. $It$ $fixes$ $the$ $contact$ $database$ $issue$ ($dupes$).

    Version 10.6.0031.1600

    Not sure if it works on WM5, so do a backup and try it out.

    http://rs164.rapidshare.com/files/58....2100Fixed.cab
    Does this also get rid of that weird square that would constantly appear in the contacts or search line?
  4. #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by Anonimac View Post
    Does this also get rid of that weird square that would constantly appear in the contacts or search line?
    Helluva I know.

    WMExperts: News, Reviews & Podcasts + Twitter
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by Malatesta View Post
    Helluva I know.
    FWIW, seems to work perfectly, thanks for the link. I was able to delete my "hotmail" entry with a simple registry edit.
  6. #6  
    Here's a question. Does anyone know of any plans to add turn-by-turn voice guidance to WLM? I felt like picking up a program that does this, but I don't feel like dropping the money right now. I had a feeling if I did, I would get it for free the following week, or something.

    I like WLM, and don't use GPS enough to really warrant a separate purchase... voice guidance would be sweet.
    END OF LINE
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by Alienwhere View Post
    Here's a question. Does anyone know of any plans to add turn-by-turn voice guidance to WLM? I felt like picking up a program that does this, but I don't feel like dropping the money right now. I had a feeling if I did, I would get it for free the following week, or something.

    I like WLM, and don't use GPS enough to really warrant a separate purchase... voice guidance would be sweet.
    I think you're confusing Windows Live Mobile with Windows Live Search (for Mobile)...one is an "enhanced" messenger/mail client and the other is the map/local search application.

    Maybe that's not what you were thinking, not sure, just a thought.
  8. #8  
    Oops. Duh. Totally what I did.

    I knew that. Really.
    END OF LINE
  9. #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by Anonimac View Post
    FWIW, seems to work perfectly, thanks for the link. I was able to delete my "hotmail" entry with a simple registry edit.
    Cool, glad to hear it works. Maybe I'll install it later.

    That's an extremely new version e.g. no devices currently have it and it's direct for MS, so you should be good for awhile with it.

    WMExperts: News, Reviews & Podcasts + Twitter
  10. #10  
    anyone notice any battery drain with this version?
  11. #11  
    Quote Originally Posted by matthew23 View Post
    anyone notice any battery drain with this version?
    if you have the latest beta build from microsoft the battery drain issue has been resolved . earlier builds (pre 116.6.0030.2100) had a significant drain , but the latest build doesnt . btw ... its still in beta with no new build since july

Posting Permissions