1.    #1  
    Treo 750; AT&T; WM5 (for now)

I have had the Opera browser loaded for some time. However, I think that IE may be still the default for web pages--if I tap on a web address, I get IE. I would like to make Opera come up if I tap on a web page address... not sure how to tweak the file associations or the default browser settings on this thing... do I need to change a registry setting or something?

Basically, I want Opera to replace IE as much as possible, realizing of course that IE is packaged as part of the firmware.

Just need to be pointed in the right direction. Thanks in advance!

PM
  2.    #2  
    I posted this on the Opera website forums where it probably should go... Sorry for the spurious post...
    Global Posts
    984 Global Posts
    This is a setting when you install Opera - I'm not sure if you can enable it afterward. But yes, your question is better put in the Opera forum.
    Global Posts
    18 Global Posts
    Let me know if you get an answer because I would also like Opera to be my default browser for everything!
    Global Posts
    984 Global Posts
    All I can tell you is that while I had Opera Mobile installed, it did just this - was the default browser for all links in all applications.