1.    #1  
    Okay so I am stuck here at work(all streaming radio blocked on computer) and would like to listen to MLB playoffs on my Treo 700wx, but every site that I have gone to won't play on my Treo. So if anyone knows a station that works to listen to on my 700wx would be appreciated. Or if someone wants to share there MLB pass would be awesome too!
    Try TCMP
  3.    #3  
    Thank you I have tried Coreplayer, Tcpmp, resco radio and that is it so far. I may just be stuck.
    This is another site that you can use.

http://www.thestreamcenter.com/pda/
  6.    #6  
    Thanks guys I will try those and see what I come up with
  7.    #7  
    Okay so streamcenter worked for me, since there is no MLB on right now I will check back later. Thank you everyone for the help, thats why I came here first.
    Chances are you won't be able to get it anyway as most stations that will be broadcasting black out the games due to MLB restrictions...you might get lucky though and find a station below the radar that does stream it
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
    someone needs a slingbox
  10.    #10  
    Ya I actually found a local station here in Colorado that has the game on
  11.    #11  
    ya I have going to have to read more on the slingbox and other stuff i have seen reading today. Kinda taking away from my work tho
    off topic but do u drive a titan 04titan? lol...if so me too!! pimp trucks.. haha