Global Posts
    866 Global Posts
    I've had my wx now for a week or two (it's hard to count since I've been working crazy hours recently!), and doing some reading here and playing with my phone, I've become more comfortable. But here are a few of questions that so far have alluded me:

1) Is there any way to access other mail folders outside of inbox in Outlook without having to use a stylus (or your finger), to click on the folder name? A hotkey or anything else? I'm glad I'm able to access other folders, but it seems really inelegant to not have some way to do this without actually touching the screen, so I'm hoping I've just missed something...

2) From PalmOS Treos I know that doing a hard reset did not mess with your network settings and you didn't need to call sprint to reactivate anything. I just want to confirm that's also the case with WM so that I don't have to worry about anything besides reinstalling stuff myself.

3) Does CF .Net 2.0 need to reside in main memory, or can it go on my SD card?

Thanks for this great forum, it's been an enormous help reaclimating myself to a comletely new OS from years with PalmOS!
    Twitter: @dvdmon

2. H_D
    Global Posts
    2,597 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dvdmon View Post
    I've had my wx now for a week or two (it's hard to count since I've been working crazy hours recently!), and doing some reading here and playing with my phone, I've become more comfortable. But here are a few of questions that so far have alluded me:

1) Is there any way to access other mail folders outside of inbox in Outlook without having to use a stylus (or your finger), to click on the folder name? A hotkey or anything else? I'm glad I'm able to access other folders, but it seems really inelegant to not have some way to do this without actually touching the screen, so I'm hoping I've just missed something...

2) From PalmOS Treos I know that doing a hard reset did not mess with your network settings and you didn't need to call sprint to reactivate anything. I just want to confirm that's also the case with WM so that I don't have to worry about anything besides reinstalling stuff myself.

3) Does CF .Net 2.0 need to reside in main memory, or can it go on my SD card?

Thanks for this great forum, it's been an enormous help reaclimating myself to a comletely new OS from years with PalmOS!
    1.Unfortunately no, but from what I understand, they have resolved that issue with the 750w so it should be changed on the next release (800w).

2. No, it wont delete your network settings but you will have to install all your apps again & customize your settings (backlight,sounds,etc....). I would advise you to make a backup with Sprite or SPB.

3. Install it to your main memory.
    Global Posts
    245 Global Posts
    You should spend a few minute (or hours) reading the "Fun with Mortscript" thread:

http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...d.php?t=132525

The "folder switch" feature you want was created by hannip a while back:

http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...7&postcount=42

It's called "MultiSwitch", and I think that's what you need. I've gotten so many improvements from TC that I can't even think of going to another device at this point. My 700wx is totally set up the way I want/need it to be.

Good luck!
    Quote Originally Posted by mixman View Post
    You should spend a few minute (or hours) reading the "Fun with Mortscript" thread:

http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...d.php?t=132525

The "folder switch" feature you want was created by hannip a while back:

http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...7&postcount=42

It's called "MultiSwitch", and I think that's what you need. I've gotten so many improvements from TC that I can't even think of going to another device at this point. My 700wx is totally set up the way I want/need it to be.

Good luck!

How do you install that?