1.    #1  
    Hi all,

Still trying to learn my new device and have a couple of issues.

1. When talking on a call and receiving another, I cannot put first call on hold. If I take the second call, the phone will automatically put the call on hold, but when I hang up from the first call, both lines disconnect.

2. I've downloaded several cab files and want to install them on my device. Most come in a .zip file. What's the easiest way to get them to install onto the device. Do you extract on the desktop, or put the file into the Treo My Documents folder? Or, can you extract the files once they're on the Treo. I'm fairly computer literate, but this little device is giving me fits.

Thanks in advance,

Doug
    OK....here is my experience....

1- Don't hang up on the call your on...just switch over to the original call, and continue...it will look like both are running, the other person will just have to hang up...they will both hang up at once at the end of the original (or last call you take) call.

2- You need an explorer app like Resco or something to unzip a CAB on the phone...if you want my opinion on easiest....unzip on the PC and save to memory card/phone. All you need to do is open the zipped file, and drag it into the card/phone, you don't need to do a 'complete' unzip to PC if you don't want to.

Hope this helped some.