1.    #1  
    Hello treo world and thank you all for having such a great website with some crucial
    but straight to the point information about pda phones, i recently purchased a 700wx
    for buissness i currently work as a owner operator truck driver and having this phone will
    hopefully be the best item i have purchased in a long time.First question i have
    would have to be what would be the best apps to dl for my treo? what updates should i dl?
    from reading a couple of posts i see some people are having issues after updating there
    700wx.What would be the best choice of truckers (gps) software to use since im on the road 5 times
    out of the week and 2 days home i am looking for a reliable gps system for this phone.
    What has the experinced users of the 700wx installed after messing around with it
    to make the 700wx run smooth with out lagging.I'm just looking for some tips on what to do
    and not to do.Please no flamming i am here only to learn not to be pushed away thank you for
    your time in reading this post and hopefully i will get some straight
    answers .
    Quote Originally Posted by faceoff101 View Post
    Please no flamming i am here only to learn not to be pushed away thank you for
    your time in reading this post and hopefully i will get some straight
    answers .
    Welcome to TreoCentral and as an owner of a 700wx i can tell you that the device can be a nice tool , but at the same time it can frustrate you to the point of wanting to wall it ...

That being said the link below would be a good place to start on your quest ....

http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...d.php?t=130718

Read through the post and remember that there is no perfect pda/phone ...
  3.    #3  
    Hey thanks a million for the fast response i will be sure to check it out, is there anyone out there that is a trucker and has used a gps for truck routes only on the 700wx? i know they made a couple of apps for regular routes but i am in need for a truckers map route i think copilot makes one but before purchasing has anyone ever tried this? or is there a better system for truckers?