Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 32
  1.    #1  
    Have any of you dudes tried Vtap videos, man its awesome, a superior video tool/program/application to have on your mobile device and the speed is so fast to the videos, I even have vTap videos on my homepage screen as a plugin, for instant access to over 1 million videos on any subject matter, plus there is a search bar on the vtap videos homepage latest world current event videos. VTap is mind blowing technology to have on a handheld mobile device. You can get the new software that now works on a Edge network, just like it does on wifi, get it here http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=329871, look in post number#1 for the latest new software download.
    Last edited by DataMaster; 09/28/2007 at 07:29 PM.
  2. #2  
    ^^^^^
    bet I know who you work for....
  3. #3  
    the video quality for v-tap is sucked
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by pkloo View Post
    the video quality for v-tap is sucked
    Try the new version!
  5. #5  
    just tried it. resolution still sucks, sound quality still isn't that great. i'll stick to tcpmp & flash. its great to have alternatives though.
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by typhoone View Post
    just tried it. resolution still sucks, sound quality still isn't that great. i'll stick to tcpmp & flash. its great to have alternatives though.
    Yeah, thats what I use it for as a backup, but I do like the up to date worlds news.
  7. #7  
  8. #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by DataMaster View Post
    Try the new version!
    yeap. I have the new version. anyway,it is good to have more options.
  9. #9  
    zbop, that was frickin' funny.

    New member, 3 posts, sounds like a press release... hmm... could it be?

    And the very least he could do is start a separate thread as opposed to hijacking this one. Especially after you were so even-handed and complimentary when the app was discussed initially.

    Man, some people are just so uncouth.
    END OF LINE
  10.    #10  
    Quote Originally Posted by Alienwhere View Post
    zbop, that was frickin' funny.

    New member, 3 posts, sounds like a press release... hmm... could it be?

    And the very least he could do is start a separate thread as opposed to hijacking this one. Especially after you were so even-handed and complimentary when the app was discussed initially.

    Man, some people are just so uncouth.
    I was born in Capitali$m, therefore I'm a Capitali$t (lol) and marketing is my thing, capital gain$ is my fame...........! Thanks zbop, love your product.........could it be worth $$$,$$$$,$$$,$$$$!(lol)
    Last edited by DataMaster; 09/29/2007 at 10:26 AM.
  11. #11  
    Quote Originally Posted by DataMaster View Post
    Try the new version!
    How can we tell when the online version is newer than the one we've already got?

    -Frank
  12. #12  
    Quote Originally Posted by DataMaster View Post
    I was born in Capitali$m, therefore I'm a Capitali$t (lol) and marketing is my thing, capital gain$ is my fame...........! Thanks zbop, love your product.........could it be worth $$$,$$$$,$$$,$$$$!(lol)
    That's fine. Really. Everyone's gotta make a living.

    Just consider that it would have taken all of 2 seconds longer to start a new thread where you can spout product rhetoric all you like without taking away from what was already a very technical discussion in this one.

    Forum ettiquette, that's all...
    END OF LINE
  13. #13  
    Just so everyone is clear...

    I have no problem with someone pushing their own product or an exuberant noob who is excited about some cool app he found. But that is NOT what's going on here.

    Everyone, meet xda's resident troll. He goes by the name of Intergalactic, Technology, Wizzstar, Area51data, Datamaster, and probably 50 other aliases.

    He goes around spamming and threadcrapping until threads get locked or he is banned. He claimed credit for the FlashVideoBundle, and claims he has "modified" versions of the HTC Streaming Media Player and the vTap player. He posts gibberish upon gibberish post, continually quoting himself to bump his threads and draw attention to himself. He's a wannabe-hacker, fulltime-troll.

    Here are some relevant posts if you want to see for yourself:
    http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...4&postcount=79
    http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...1&postcount=60
    http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...4&postcount=94
    http://www.howardforums.com/showpost...6&postcount=63
    http://howardforums.com/showpost.php...1&postcount=35
    http://forum.dashsmartzone.com/index...ic=1302&st=150

    He has at least 3 locked threads at XDA and has been banned, but for some reason they let him back in, he's like a pet I guess.

    Please ignore him
  14.    #14  
    Quote Originally Posted by zbop View Post
    Just so everyone is clear...

    I have no problem with someone pushing their own product or an exuberant noob who is excited about some cool app he found. But that is NOT what's going on here.

    Everyone, meet xda's resident troll. He goes by the name of Intergalactic, Technology, Wizzstar, Area51data, Datamaster, and probably 50 other aliases.

    He goes around spamming and threadcrapping until threads get locked or he is banned. He claimed credit for the FlashVideoBundle, and claims he has "modified" versions of the HTC Streaming Media Player and the vTap player. He posts gibberish upon gibberish post, continually quoting himself to bump his threads and draw attention to himself. He's a wannabe-hacker, fulltime-troll.

    Here are some relevant posts if you want to see for yourself:
    http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...4&postcount=79
    http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...1&postcount=60
    http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...4&postcount=94
    http://www.howardforums.com/showpost...6&postcount=63
    http://howardforums.com/showpost.php...1&postcount=35
    http://forum.dashsmartzone.com/index...ic=1302&st=150

    He has at least 3 locked threads at XDA and has been banned, but for some reason they let him back in, he's like a pet I guess.

    Please ignore him
    Now you got it all out of context now concerning me! But who ever that guy is I see you got the 411 on him. Do you fear him or something .........!
  15.    #15  
    Now you are trying to make me to be somebody else, because of what I said about vTap videos. Like Alien said, I could have taken 2 seconds and started a new thread, but I'm glade I did not do that, now I see who you really are dude. By the way, you can get the new vTap video software here Wm5&6 smartphone vesion here http://vtap.com/pub/vTap_sp.cab ,get the WM5&6 PocketPC version here http://vtap.com/pub/vTap_ppc.cab I don't believe your troll man has modified this new vTap video software.(lol) You must have some kind of phobia about that guy.(lol)
    Last edited by DataMaster; 09/29/2007 at 03:08 PM.
  16. #16  
    Quote Originally Posted by DataMaster View Post
    Have any of you dudes tried Vtap videos, man its awesome, a superior video tool/program/application to have on your mobile device and the speed is so fast to the videos, I even have vTap videos on my homepage screen as a plugin, for instant access to over 1 million videos on any subject matter, plus there is a search bar on the vtap videos homepage latest world current event videos. VTap is mind blowing technology to have on a handheld mobile device. You can get the new software that now works on a Edge network, just like it does on wifi, get it here http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=329871, look in post number#1 for the latest new software download.
    Ya know, I was gonna dog him(datamaster) for putting his ad on here but I went ahead and DL'd it and it plays youtube videos. The installment from zbop just didn't work for me, I couldn't play youtube videos at all and I did everything exactly like he instructed. Thanks tho Zbop for your work, I really do appreciate it!!
  17.    #17  
    Quote Originally Posted by coolbeenz View Post
    Ya know, I was gonna dog him(datamaster) for putting his ad on here but I went ahead and DL'd it and it plays youtube videos. The installment from zbop just didn't work for me, I couldn't play youtube videos at all and I did everything exactly like he instructed. Thanks tho Zbop for your work, I really do appreciate it!!
    Nobody from XDA had anything to do with this, I was just asking a question when I first posted. Now I'm the bad guy and really don't care.
  18. #18  
    Quote Originally Posted by DataMaster View Post
    Nobody from XDA had anything to do with this, I was just asking a question when I first posted. Now I'm the bad guy and really don't care.
    Your question sounded more like a sales pitch but I wasn't attacking you, but this thread was about the installment zbop had and it just sounded like a sales pitch you we're throwing out. In the end, vTap did work better for me. So, Thanks!
  19.    #19  
    Quote Originally Posted by coolbeenz View Post
    Your question sounded more like a sales pitch but I wasn't attacking you, but this thread was about the installment zbop had and it just sounded like a sales pitch you we're throwing out. In the end, vTap did work better for me. So, Thanks!
    Now you have vTap Videos installed on your device, you now have access to just about all videos that comes to the Internet, and beyond news, weather and sports, just use the search bar and let your fingers do the walking, works on Edge or Wifi, have fun..........!
    Last edited by DataMaster; 09/29/2007 at 07:16 PM.
  20. #20  
    Quote Originally Posted by DataMaster View Post
    Now you are trying to make me to be somebody else, because of what I said about vTap videos. Like Alien said, I could have taken 2 seconds and started a new thread, but I'm glade I did not do that, now I see who you really are dude...You must have some kind of phobia about that guy.(lol)
    I can not BELIEVE this post is still going the way it is. zbop, sorry dude. This is way inappropriate.

    And DataMaster, do us all a favor and peddle vTap in its own thread, where you can be as gratingly self-aggrandizing as you like. Leave this thread for discussion of zbop's solution.
    END OF LINE
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions