Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 32 of 32
  1.    #21  
    Quote Originally Posted by coolbeenz View Post
    Your question sounded more like a sales pitch but I wasn't attacking you, but this thread was about the installment zbop had and it just sounded like a sales pitch you we're throwing out. In the end, vTap did work better for me. So, Thanks!
    I.m happy that it worked better for you, enjoy..........!
  2. #22  
    Quote Originally Posted by Alienwhere View Post
    I can not BELIEVE this post is still going the way it is. zbop, sorry dude. This is way inappropriate.

    And DataMaster, do us all a favor and peddle vTap in its own thread, where you can be as gratingly self-aggrandizing as you like. Leave this thread for discussion of zbop's solution.
    Yeah, I'm sorry about it too, but unfortunately there ain't much I can do about this. For now he is attached to this thread like a tick.

    If history serves, there are only two possible outcomes:

    (1) We all ignore him until he gets bored of playing with himself and leaves or...
    (2) He pisses off so many people that one of the moderators are finally forced to do something.

    Either way, we probably have another 2 weeks of this guy continuing to threadcrap here. Engaging him just makes it worse. It's a shame that an otherwise useful thread will now be ruined or ultimately locked because of his antics.

    If there is a moderator listening who wouldn't mind helping out, another alternative is that you can move his posts over into the appropriate thread here:
    http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...d.php?t=152968

    And then give him a "gentle" reminder about forum etiquette
  3.    #23  
    Quote Originally Posted by zbop View Post
    Yeah, I'm sorry about it too, but unfortunately there ain't much I can do about this. For now he is attached to this thread like a tick.

    If history serves, there are only two possible outcomes:

    (1) We all ignore him until he gets bored of playing with himself and leaves or...
    (2) He pisses off so many people that one of the moderators are finally forced to do something.

    Either way, we probably have another 2 weeks of this guy continuing to threadcrap here. Engaging him just makes it worse. It's a shame that an otherwise useful thread will now be ruined or ultimately locked because of his antics.

    If there is a moderator listening who wouldn't mind helping out, another alternative is that you can move his posts over into the appropriate thread here:
    http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...d.php?t=152968

    And then give him a "gentle" reminder about forum etiquette
    First I of all, I did not come to this thread to cause any confusion. I just asked one simple question, from that question you want to make me into somebody else and a monster. You call me ugly names without cause, you don't even know me, but I have not said anything bad or ugly to you or about you and you got the nerve to talk about forum etiquette. This thread should have been back on the topic after my question. You were more interested trying to defame and demean me without merit, because of one simple question. If I had known their was a thread about vTap videos, then I would have posted my question there. I'm a American, here in our country we have what is call freedom speech, guaranteed by our constitution of the USA. Now get this thread back on the TOPIC matters! Stop crying like a baby, before I go and get that boogie man, that you are afraid of (VTap) videos.(lol)
    Last edited by DataMaster; 09/30/2007 at 10:22 AM.
  4. #24  
    Quote Originally Posted by DataMaster View Post
    First I of all, I did not come to this thread to cause any confusion. I just asked one simple question, from that question you want to make me into somebody else and a monster. You call me ugly names without cause, you don't even know me, but I have not said anything bad or ugly to you or about you and you got the nerve to talk about forum etiquette. This thread should have been back on the topic after my question. You were more interested trying to defame and demean me without merit, because of one simple question. If I had known their was a thread about vTap videos, then I would have posted my question there. I'm a American, here in our country we have what is call freedom speech, guaranteed by our constitution of the USA. Now get this thread back on the TOPIC matters! Stop crying like a baby, before I go and get that boogie man, that you are afraid of (VTap) videos.(lol)
    Look dude, I'd love to engage you in a war of wits, but trust me, your alter egos "dim" and "half" aren't up to the task.

    You can pretend that you're not the same troll from XDA, but like one of the moderators over there said, you just aren't smart enough to pull this off effectively.

    So you probably haven't heard but since they invented the "innernet" there is this company called Google. You can use it to search for things. Say for instance I wanted to find a connection between DataMaster and oh say, Wizzstar. You just type in:

    http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&s...ar&btnG=Search

    Oh hey, well what do you know there are some hits! Let's take a look boys and girls, and see what it says:



    Hmm, so Wizzstar likes to use DataMaster as a product brand for his stolen products AND you just happened to use the username DataMaster. That's quite a coincidence there don't ya think? Boy that Google is an amazin' company, I wonder if they will do well??

    And yes, although this is the good ole US-of-A and you are guaranteed freedom of speech, but as any 5th grader knows, an internet forum does not guarantee you freedom of speech. This is a privately owned site and your ability to post here is a privilege, not a right. Continue abusing it, see how far it gets you...

    Please take your crap elsewhere. If you want to promote vTap, by all means open your own thread. If you want to rant and rave, take it to off-topic. If you want to have a technical debate, please open up a new thread and I'll discuss things with you. For now, the liquid poo is starting to stink up this forum, from xda-dev:

    -------------------------------------
    kyphur
    Moderator
    Join Date: Dec 2005
    Location: Chicagoland
    Posts: 1,188
    http://forum.xda-developers.com/imag...20Wireless.gif


    This S&*T is going nowhere - Thread Closed and Stomped On...
    ATTN Mr "Technology" / "WizzStar" / "Integalactic"...

    Get a new line.

    You are officially on my Moderator Hit List...

    You will either stop being so damn abusive to our users or you (which includes all of your alter-egos) will be shut-down at every turn on this forum.


    @ Sane users of XDA-Devs...

    Apologies for the insanity of this guy. If you see him pop up anywhere in the forum spouting the same diarrhea (as in liquid poo pouring from his mouth), PM me and I will put my size 13 Moderation Boot squarely up his thread/post!
  5.    #25  
    Quote Originally Posted by zbop View Post
    Look dude, I'd love to engage you in a war of wits, but trust me, your alter egos "dim" and "half" aren't up to the task.

    You can pretend that you're not the same troll from XDA, but like one of the moderators over there said, you just aren't smart enough to pull this off effectively.

    So you probably haven't heard but since they invented the "innernet" there is this company called Google. You can use it to search for things. Say for instance I wanted to find a connection between DataMaster and oh say, Wizzstar. You just type in:

    http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&s...ar&btnG=Search

    Oh hey, well what do you know there are some hits! Let's take a look boys and girls, and see what it says:



    Hmm, so Wizzstar likes to use DataMaster as a product brand for his stolen products AND you just happened to use the username DataMaster. That's quite a coincidence there don't ya think? Boy that Google is an amazin' company, I wonder if they will do well??

    And yes, although this is the good ole US-of-A and you are guaranteed freedom of speech, but as any 5th grader knows, an internet forum does not guarantee you freedom of speech. This is a privately owned site and your ability to post here is a privilege, not a right. Continue abusing it, see how far it gets you...

    Please take your crap elsewhere. If you want to promote vTap, by all means open your own thread. If you want to rant and rave, take it to off-topic. If you want to have a technical debate, please open up a new thread and I'll discuss things with you. For now, the liquid poo is starting to stink up this forum, from xda-dev:

    -------------------------------------
    kyphur
    Moderator
    Join Date: Dec 2005
    Location: Chicagoland
    Posts: 1,188
    http://forum.xda-developers.com/imag...20Wireless.gif


    This S&*T is going nowhere - Thread Closed and Stomped On...
    ATTN Mr "Technology" / "WizzStar" / "Integalactic"...

    Get a new line.

    You are officially on my Moderator Hit List...

    You will either stop being so damn abusive to our users or you (which includes all of your alter-egos) will be shut-down at every turn on this forum.


    @ Sane users of XDA-Devs...

    Apologies for the insanity of this guy. If you see him pop up anywhere in the forum spouting the same diarrhea (as in liquid poo pouring from his mouth), PM me and I will put my size 13 Moderation Boot squarely up his thread/post!
    Guy you are crazy, I thought I was into marketing, but you got me beat. You are giving that guy a lot of publicity. You are making him a hero. Why don't you get back on the TOPIC dude!
  6.    #26  
    Quote Originally Posted by r354798 View Post
    Zbop, another suggestion.If you can, add support for links like: http://www.veoh.com/static/flash/pla...f?permalinkId=...
    http://www.veoh.com/videodetails2.swf?permalinkId=v....
    http://www.youtube.com/v/1t-D8Di....
    http://www.youtube.com/player2.swf?video_id=1t-D8....
    (though video number)
    and then the embedded videos will be viewable with mobileleap.Thanks.
    Guy how do you stop the buffering, the little color radar!
  7. H_D
    H_D is offline
    H_D's Avatar
    Posts
    573 Posts
    Global Posts
    2,597 Global Posts
    #27  
    I have the Sprint Treo 700wx & have been following every thread from TC to XDA forums regarding vTap but have no idea what could be wrong. I got the latest .cab file from their website 9/27/07. I get the plugin on my today screen & I have access to the vTap menu but as far as playing the vids,it loads to 100% then reverts me back to my today screen. I have zbop's solution installed as well & would prefer to have both apps. Also, where should I install,to my device memory or storage card? What am I doing wrong?
  8. #28  
    Ya Boi D, make sure that you exit TCPMP before using vTap.

    The vTap player is based upon TCPMP code and therefore cannot be running at the same time as TCPMP. I assume they'll fix that in a future release.
  9. H_D
    H_D is offline
    H_D's Avatar
    Posts
    573 Posts
    Global Posts
    2,597 Global Posts
    #29  
    Quote Originally Posted by zbop View Post
    Ya Boi D, make sure that you exit TCPMP before using vTap.

    The vTap player is based upon TCPMP code and therefore cannot be running at the same time as TCPMP. I assume they'll fix that in a future release.
    Thanks man, I could have sworn I had it closed but Im going to try to reinstall vTap & make sure everything is closed.
  10. H_D
    H_D is offline
    H_D's Avatar
    Posts
    573 Posts
    Global Posts
    2,597 Global Posts
    #30  
    Well,this app just wont work with my 700wx. I installed on a co-workers 700wx & it worked. He didn't have TCPMP installed nor the flashbundle. Im not really sure if the 2 apps (zbop's YouTube & vTap) can co-exist on the same device. I try to open vTap with NOTHING open & it still wont launch the video after it buffers to 100%. It seems as if Im going to have to make a choice & Im going to have to say I'll be keeping zbop's app. Ive read a few members have managed to have both apps co-exist on their devices. Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks.
  11. aalvino's Avatar
    Posts
    7 Posts
    Global Posts
    8 Global Posts
    #31  
    Quote Originally Posted by Ya Boi D View Post
    Well,this app just wont work with my 700wx. I installed on a co-workers 700wx & it worked. He didn't have TCPMP installed nor the flashbundle. Im not really sure if the 2 apps (zbop's YouTube & vTap) can co-exist on the same device. I try to open vTap with NOTHING open & it still wont launch the video after it buffers to 100%. It seems as if Im going to have to make a choice & Im going to have to say I'll be keeping zbop's app. Ive read a few members have managed to have both apps co-exist on their devices. Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks.
    I work for Veveo Inc. who provide the vTap service. I am sorry you are having this problem with the client. We have have tested having tcpmp .72, and .81 on the device with the vTap client, and they both seem to work. Could you tell me what exactly you have installed for tcpmp? I can try to reproduce the problem that way?

    Thanks
  12. H_D
    H_D is offline
    H_D's Avatar
    Posts
    573 Posts
    Global Posts
    2,597 Global Posts
    #32  
    Quote Originally Posted by aalvino View Post
    I work for Veveo Inc. who provide the vTap service. I am sorry you are having this problem with the client. We have have tested having tcpmp .72, and .81 on the device with the vTap client, and they both seem to work. Could you tell me what exactly you have installed for tcpmp? I can try to reproduce the problem that way?

    Thanks
    I also have zbops flashbundle app installed as well as avc & aac plugins for TCPMP installed. Here is a list of my installed apps.
    Wisbar Advanced 3
    ewallet
    Upx4ppc
    UltimateSearch
    Groupsms
    Launcher app
    Arcsoft mms
    Total Commander
    Picsel browser
    Macromedia flash player
    Google Maps
    MS Live search
    Treo Alert pro 8.2 beta
    Octrotalk
    Keylight
    Spb mobile shell
    Spb weather
    Netfront 3.3
    Slingplayer
    Sprite backup
    Soft reset app
    Resco explorer
    Palm UpdInfo (Appeared after the Sprint 1.15 rom update)
    Palm PayldMatchdll (Appeared after the Sprint 1.15 rom update)
    Resco registry add-in
    Resco FTP add-in
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions