1.    #1  
    I love my treo 750, but lets face it - its not the slickest phone on earth. Weekends usually mean party and clubs and all. I feel that treo 750 is little bit "thick" for putting into jeans while dancing and all. Plus, I notice people, even my treo lover friends, using Razr or Samsung slide phones whenever we go to clubs. I know there are people out there who use different phone just for weekends for some reason or the other. Please share what phone do you use during times when times when treo is not as "handy" or easy to take!!
    Global Posts
    285 Global Posts
    755p for work. Samsung u740 on the weekends
    700p 24/7
    iPhone 4S
    Former Treo & Storm Owner
    Cigar Lover
    Cingular 3125
    AT&T Treo 750 (Unlocked) WM6

DrB
    I swap the SIM card out of my Treo on weekends and nights when I am heading out. I like to remove the temptation to be tethered to my email and the small size is great. Not to mention the battery lasts forever and since mine is only about 4 months old it get UMTS speed too, which is cool.
    PDA Lineage: Palm Pilot, Palm V, Palm Tungsten, Treo 650 (Cingular), Treo 750 (AT&T), Treo Pro GSM (unlocked), Pre Plus (AT&T), Pre 2 GSM (unlocked), Pre 3 16GB (AT&T Branded) and Touchpad 32 GB
    my bb pearl or 8800 if i need gps
    ---------------------------------------------------
    AT&T user with
    Treo 650
    Treo 680
    Treo 750 WM6
    BB Pearl
    BB 8310
    BB 8820
    Good Mobile Messaging Admin
    ver. 4.9 and 5.0 with 1535 users
    BES Admin
    ver. 4.1.4 with 1457 users
    Global Posts
    510 Global Posts
    Sometimes I use Samsung Blackjack for the weekends. Recently I keep carrying my 750 for the weekends though.
    T R E O s t i l l R O C K S - to a certain extent
    Current: AT&T Tilt/HTC 8925/Kaiser
    Retired: AT&T Treo 750, VZW Treo 650, 700p, *700w, *700wx (* = loaner phone from Palm)
    Tried: AT&T Samsung Blackjack i607
    Global Posts
    88 Global Posts
    Usually I use my 750, even on weekends, but if I'm going out at night I like to take my Nokia 8801. It looks good, and has a battery that only lasts for a few hours.
    When the whistle blows on Friday, I put my SIM in my Moto Razr for the weekend. No work email, a slim form factor and great battery life all weekend long (and then some).
    Global Posts
    347 Global Posts
    For the weekends and or going out, i use an unlocked iphone....i know but its a real gurl getter...lol
    iPhone always when I go out. No problem sticking it in my pocket, a/ room for a pack of stogies too.

I used to use a razr before I got the iPhone.