Global Posts
    58 Global Posts
    I read on another thread that this had occurred on other devices (ATT Treo and WM5) but this is happening too on my Treo750v upgraded with WM6 (2.18). It was previously fine on WM5.

I first noticed it when I woke up and realized that my Treo screen was turned on without even touching it. Pressed the 'end' key a couple of times and it will not stay off completely. A fraction of a second later it will turn the screen on automatically. I made a soft reset and tested the device. Some progress but now I have to press the 'end' key twice to turn the screen off. What's happening?
    Ericsson 688 : Phillips Genie Sport : Siemens S35i : Handspring Visor : Nokia 8310 : Nokia 6610 : Nokia N70 : [Vodaphone Treo 750v WM6 + 2GB Transcend miniSD]
    Global Posts
    58 Global Posts
    It's acting up again after a couple of hours. Anyone else experiencing this?
    Ericsson 688 : Phillips Genie Sport : Siemens S35i : Handspring Visor : Nokia 8310 : Nokia 6610 : Nokia N70 : [Vodaphone Treo 750v WM6 + 2GB Transcend miniSD]
    Global Posts
    58 Global Posts
    This may be the answer to the problem. Increase the brightness to about 40% or the 5th bar after 'DIM'. Am going to monitor this for a while. So far I don't have to press the 'end' key twice to turn off the screen.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=325756