Global Posts
    4 Global Posts
    I needed to do a hard reset, and I thought I had the cab file for Sprite 5.0 on my storage card... well guess what... not there...

So I figured I'd go to sprite, download 5.0 and I'd be cool... oh there's 5.1... it should still work... wrong...

As I've now learned 5.1 will not restore 5.0 backups... (yeah I know I should have upgraded a long time ago and I wouldn't have this problem.. stupid me for not being on top of it)...

I have the file on my "storage" desktop at home, which is turned off, so I can't grab it with "logmein" (awesome program, free, works with the treo and better than "gotomypc"... plus it's made by Hungarians)... so I'm striking out everywhere today.

If anyone knows where I can download the cab file for 5.0 I'll love you forever... well at least for the rest of the afternoon...

Thanks...
    what if you take the file off your home desktop and email it to yourself using logmein ? you cant do file transfers with the free version , but that doesnt stop you from emailing files through an email client ...

ugh ... now that i re-read your post i realize that what i had to say is meaningless and down right foolish ... sorry dude
    Last edited by captblaze; 09/27/2007 at 01:48 PM. Reason: leaving an apology
    If you still need it, email me. I have a copy of v5.

Tom
    TomBoisseau@comcast.net