1.    #1  
    Hello - I have a Verizon Treo 700wx.

The screen on my phone has stopped responding to my stylus. I had a similar problem before, took it back to the Verizon store and they gave me a new phone because they couldn't fix it.

I'm in Canada right now and thus cannot take it in for fixing, so I was hoping someone on the forum might be able to help.

I have gone in to the Screen settings and tried the "Align Screen" option, but the stylus will not respond to the screen tap.

I have done a soft reset, but that didn't help. Any other ideas?

Appreciate any help!
    Global Posts
    86 Global Posts
    Hmmm. Backup, hard reset. If that doesn't work, throw that brick in the ocean and head to verizon again. If it does work, try to determine what 3rd party app is causing the problem...

Good luck.
    do a search for 'stylus not working' or something like that... I remember seeing this issue b4. has to do with something (debris, etc) stuck between the screen and the edge around it
    Global Posts
    86 Global Posts
    ^^ Yep. or could be your screen protector...
    Quote Originally Posted by rotty2004 View Post
    do a search for 'stylus not working' or something like that... I remember seeing this issue b4. has to do with something (debris, etc) stuck between the screen and the edge around it
    Yeah, heard that many times. Make sure you clean the edges of the screen, especially underneath the silver edge. Use a thin piece of paper or something similar.