Global Posts
    27 Global Posts
    I have been trying to use my 700WX (Verizon) with a Garmin Nuvi 660. It will work but with constant disconnects. Just don’t know if these two are incompatible…Garmin says it will work with a 700W but as we know Bluetooth is unpredictable with the 700’s. They say they have no known issues. Not sure if that the way it is or the Garmin has a problem. I have used two different 700WX’s …they both do/did the same. Before I traded in my 700P for the WX, the 700P would soft-reset…helping to push me to go over to the 700WX.

Anyone out there have the same combo can clue me in to your experiences?
    I have a 700WX and a Garmin Nuvi 670 (same as the 660 but with maps of Europe as well). I also have Blue Tooth connection problems - it comes and goes every couple of minutes. When it DOES work, it really is great!

Prevoiusly I was using an original 700W with the Nuvi 670 and it still had problems, but not as many as I have with the 700WX. I just upgraded to v1.22 rev1 on my 700WX and, while it is probably too soon to say, my impressions from the other day was that it seemed to be improved. Of course I also happened to do a hard reset recently, so maybe that helped.

Tom
    Global Posts
    27 Global Posts
    Thanks for that info...they just are not as compatible as they need to be. Maybe Garmin can do some work on this as I'm sure Palm will not update us with a better Bluetooth.
    Global Posts
    73 Global Posts
    I have the Garmin StreetPilot c550 and it works great with my 700wx. I have had no issues.

Pap
    Global Posts
    71 Global Posts
    I'm using a 700wx with the Nuvi 660 - and get messages on the Nuvi that the "Phone has disconnected". I have almost no problems dialing out - but incoming calls almost always fail.