Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1.    #1  
    why am i having problems getting them? i use pay as you go data, and im not trying to use data i just want to receive the pix or send them. i thought that you did not have to pay for data to do this, yet everytime i try to get it or send it out, it attempts to connect to broadband using #777.


    this does not work and says that my username and pw is incorrect. what gives?
  2. #2  
    Quote Originally Posted by rightcoastsurf View Post
    why am i having problems getting them? i use pay as you go data, and im not trying to use data i just want to receive the pix or send them. i thought that you did not have to pay for data to do this, yet everytime i try to get it or send it out, it attempts to connect to broadband using #777.


    this does not work and says that my username and pw is incorrect. what gives?
    1) It DOES use a data connection. MMS will not work without a data connection.

    2) Call VZW. It should be working.

    Another possibility: Have you recently changed from a regular cell-phone to the Treo? If so, did you have pix-flix set up on this same phone number? If so, that could be the problem. Pix-flix cannot be used with a Treo. You have to use MMS/Data (different than pix-flix on a regular phone). You might try logging into your pix-flix account via your PC and disabling it or something. Or have a VZW customer support rep tell you how to solve this issue.

    -Frank
  3. dimitri's Avatar
    Posts
    881 Posts
    Global Posts
    882 Global Posts
    #3  
    Hey Frank, Didn't you already answer this question from the same guy in an earlier post?
    Palm Treo 700w > VZW Treo 700wx
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by Frankxs View Post
    1) It DOES use a data connection. MMS will not work without a data connection.

    2) Call VZW. It should be working.

    Another possibility: Have you recently changed from a regular cell-phone to the Treo? If so, did you have pix-flix set up on this same phone number? If so, that could be the problem. Pix-flix cannot be used with a Treo. You have to use MMS/Data (different than pix-flix on a regular phone). You might try logging into your pix-flix account via your PC and disabling it or something. Or have a VZW customer support rep tell you how to solve this issue.

    -Frank
    thanks, this is a more detailed answer then i previously received. and yes i just switched to treo and YES i had pix/flix on the old phone.
  5. #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by dimitri View Post
    Hey Frank, Didn't you already answer this question from the same guy in an earlier post?
    I added more info this time. The way I figure it, if anyone thinks I am over-posting, I will gladly refund exactly what it costs for someone read it.

    -Frank
    Last edited by Frankxs; 04/17/2008 at 06:19 PM.
  6. #6  
    In that case...

    Reading your post cost me $348.76. Roughly.
    Treo 700wx
    HTC HOME PLUGIN | THREADED SMS
  7. #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by urbanity_x View Post
    In that case...

    Reading your post cost me $348.76. Roughly.
    Check's in the mail!

    -Frank

Posting Permissions