1.    #1  
    before it starts to get really slow (internal memory, not using removable)
    Global Posts
    882 Global Posts
    FOrget internal memory, use an sd card.
    Palm Treo 700w > VZW Treo 700wx
    No offence, but how penurious can one be. 1gb SD cards i see for about $15 or less in some cases.
    .....Life is But Such Sweet Sorrow.....
    Global Posts
    26 Global Posts
    LOL y not get and SD card...i got a 4bd in mine...they only cost $40
  5.    #5  
    i got an sd card, its at home. i havent gone to get it yet. and nice spelling "offence" haha
    first of all ...

the number of mp3 files one can store on ANY media depends on what the files were encoded at. you can store more 64kb (lousy sound quality) files than you can 128kb (better but still lacking in sound quality) . i find that encoding at 192 kb gives you near cd quality sound and file that is around 4-5 mb per 4 minute song .

as to whether to store onboard or sd ? that should be a no brainer . a decent speed sd (or sdhc) card should be your only choice .
    Global Posts
    882 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by rightcoastsurf View Post
    i got an sd card, its at home. i havent gone to get it yet. and nice spelling "offence" haha
    WHat's lthe deal with some of these new comers to TC? Just seem to be getting the a**holes these days.
    Quote Originally Posted by dimitri View Post
    WHat's lthe deal with some of these new comers to TC? Just seem to be getting the a**holes these days.
    Hmm... and by the way rightcoastsurf, "offence" is acceptable as it appears this way in places like the U.K. -

of·fence (ə-fěns') Pronunciation Key
    n. Chiefly British
    Variant of offense.

Now let's not ask a question and be a jerk in the next breath, eh?
    END OF LINE
    Quote Originally Posted by dimitri View Post
    As much as I hate the logo (Huge Ohio State Fan Here) I have to agree. I didn't realize these guys were paying us to tell them how to use their phone. Although it should tell you something that the guy has a Treo W about 2 years after it came out. Not exactly cutting edge.
    Global Posts
    882 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by RandyGOP View Post
    As much as I hate the logo (Huge Ohio State Fan Here) .
    We all make mistakes sometime. LOL
    Quote Originally Posted by RandyGOP View Post
    As much as I hate the logo (Huge Ohio State Fan Here) I have to agree. I didn't realize these guys were paying us to tell them how to use their phone. Although it should tell you something that the guy has a Treo W about 2 years after it came out. Not exactly cutting edge.
    Ironically, it wasn't cutting edge two years ago either

Still, can't agree more about the new wave of D-bags...