Global Posts
    263 Global Posts
    Hi,
    I installed the Cingular WM6, and I see several peices of their software. One which is Mobi TV. When I try to activate it, it tells me that my the Mobi software does not work with my device. I also found the same issue with MLB's Gameday Audio. If this is the case, why do they include it on a phone that it can't work with.
    Am I missing something here?
    It's not an official release. At this point if it doesn't work, it's because you're not supposed to be using the software yet.
    Global Posts
    263 Global Posts
    Hi,
    I am not necessarily saying you are wrong, but this software has existed for a while and can be used by other phones.
    Quote Originally Posted by kingweb View Post
    Hi,
    I am not necessarily saying you are wrong, but this software has existed for a while and can be used by other phones.
    I think what he is saying is that they don't really have an obligation to make sure all the settings are correct. If it were the final release then it will either work straight away or the link probably won't be there.
    PDA Lineage: Palm Pilot, Palm V, Palm Tungsten, Treo 650 (Cingular), Treo 750 (AT&T), Treo Pro GSM (unlocked), Pre Plus (AT&T), Pre 2 GSM (unlocked), Pre 3 16GB (AT&T Branded) and Touchpad 32 GB