Results 1 to 5 of 5
  1. mszatny's Avatar
    Posts
    427 Posts
    Global Posts
    494 Global Posts
       #1  
    I reflashed my treo 750 (using the leaked ATT ROM) with the newer Australia3 WM6 ROM. This went fine. I then performed a Sprite Backup "Restore" operation. After this, I am now being asked for a password. The normal password I use (for Exchange Activesync) does not work.

    HELP!!
    <img src="http://users.netropolis.net/mszatny/pics/bevo.gif" border=0>
    The Woodlands, TX

    Palm Pro > PalmIII > Visor Prism w/Omnisky>SPCS Treo300 > SPCS Treo600 >
    SPCS Treo650 > CNG Treo650 > Copper Treo680 > ATT Treo750 WM6 > iPhone 3G
  2. #2  
    You shouldn't perform a full restore from a WM5 image to a WM6 OS. Just do a hard reset, install/configure your apps individually and restore your docs/music/video and what have you.
    Last edited by candela; 09/24/2007 at 04:41 PM.
  3. mszatny's Avatar
    Posts
    427 Posts
    Global Posts
    494 Global Posts
       #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by candela View Post
    You shouldn't perform a full restore from a WM5 image to a WM6 OS. Just do a hard reset, install/configure your apps individually and restore your docs/music/video and what have you.
    Actually, I created the backup from WM6 (leaked ATT version) and was trying to restore to Australia3 version

    MS
    <img src="http://users.netropolis.net/mszatny/pics/bevo.gif" border=0>
    The Woodlands, TX

    Palm Pro > PalmIII > Visor Prism w/Omnisky>SPCS Treo300 > SPCS Treo600 >
    SPCS Treo650 > CNG Treo650 > Copper Treo680 > ATT Treo750 WM6 > iPhone 3G
  4. bigjayLLC's Avatar
    Posts
    2 Posts
    Global Posts
    56 Global Posts
    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by mszatny View Post
    I reflashed my treo 750 (using the leaked ATT ROM) with the newer Australia3 WM6 ROM. This went fine. I then performed a Sprite Backup "Restore" operation. After this, I am now being asked for a password. The normal password I use (for Exchange Activesync) does not work.

    HELP!!
    I saw the same thing....just hit CANCEL then go into email...menu....tools....options....delete the 3AU mail account

    are you able to get internet?
  5. mszatny's Avatar
    Posts
    427 Posts
    Global Posts
    494 Global Posts
       #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by bigjayLLC View Post
    I saw the same thing....just hit CANCEL then go into email...menu....tools....options....delete the 3AU mail account

    are you able to get internet?
    I could not get passed the password prompt....I ended up just reinstalling everything...not too big a deal.

    Other then this issue....this ROM is very nice.

    MS
    <img src="http://users.netropolis.net/mszatny/pics/bevo.gif" border=0>
    The Woodlands, TX

    Palm Pro > PalmIII > Visor Prism w/Omnisky>SPCS Treo300 > SPCS Treo600 >
    SPCS Treo650 > CNG Treo650 > Copper Treo680 > ATT Treo750 WM6 > iPhone 3G

Posting Permissions