1.    #1  
    My 700wx defaults to My Pictures when pressing the Thumbnails softkey in the camera application - but I would like to change it to the folder on the storage card where my pictures really are.

I know how to change the view each time but is there anyway to change the default folder?

I have Resco File Explorer and registry editor if necessary. Searched and could not find anything on this.

Thanks in advance
    Last edited by dcmidnight; 10/05/2007 at 10:36 AM.
  2.    #2  
    Anyone?
    Global Posts
    245 Global Posts
    I wish I could help you as I'd like the same. At least it's a "bump".
    Quote Originally Posted by dcmidnight View Post
    My 700wx defaults to My Pictures but I would like to change it to the folder on the storage card where my pictures really are. I know how to change the view but is there anyway to change the default folder? I have Resco File Explorer and registry editor if necessary. Searched and could not find anything on this.

Thanks in advance
    With the camera on choose MENU (right soft key) ... then OPTIONS ... choose the CAMERA tab ... the top pull down menu lets you change the save options ....

if you choose storage card , you need to create a folder named DCIM (on the storage card) that is where your photos (and videos) will be stored .
    Last edited by captblaze; 10/02/2007 at 09:52 PM. Reason: changed some steps
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by captblaze View Post
    With the camera on choose MENU (right soft key) ... then OPTIONS ... choose the CAMERA tab ... the top pull down menu lets you change the save options ....

if you choose storage card , you need to create a folder named DCIM (on the storage card) that is where your photos (and videos) will be stored .
    This I know. However when I hit "thumbnails" in the camera application it still defaults to My Pictures - not to the new folder on the SD card.
  6.    #6  
    Is everyone here defaulted to My Pictures when hitting Thumbnails?
    yeah. I just live with it
    Global Posts
    86 Global Posts
    Yep pretty much. its a pain but we have to live with it...
  9.    #9  
    OK no big deal. Figured there must be a way to tweak the registry but I've tried everything and no luck so far. Thanks for the responses.