1.    #1  
    okay, I downloaded a show that I want to watch and put it on my sd card...and nothing can play it. it is an avi. tcpmp says interlaced video not supported, pocket divx said audio error, sompy player won't play it, and I just don't have any ideas. I won't be home til late and I would like to watch the movie now. anyone know of any tweaks I can do to any of the listed software, or maybe another program that you know could play it? thanks in advance.

-typhoone
    you're probably going to have to recode it using AutoGK, which will take a few hours.
  3. H_D
    Global Posts
    2,597 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by typhoone View Post
    okay, I downloaded a show that I want to watch and put it on my sd card...and nothing can play it. it is an avi. tcpmp says interlaced video not supported, pocket divx said audio error, sompy player won't play it, and I just don't have any ideas. I won't be home til late and I would like to watch the movie now. anyone know of any tweaks I can do to any of the listed software, or maybe another program that you know could play it? thanks in advance.

-typhoone
    I just convert my .avi movies to .mp4 & it plays great on my 700wx using TCPMP.
    what is the latest version of TCPMP?
  5. H_D
    Global Posts
    2,597 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by RichTJ99 View Post
    what is the latest version of TCPMP?
    The most stable version is 0.72 but some users have the 0.81 version which is the latest.