1.    #1  

Surur
    That's too bad. It would have been good to see some sign that Palm was bursting with new ideas...
    No it doesn't have much at all to do with palm. Some news came out earlier this year that Voda was looking to make a carrier deck that would be present on all of its phones, and then the announcement of the "preferred" platforms made such a thing much easier to develop for.

This is not much different than what VZW has done here. The only part that kicks is that Voda hasn't just been playing with the shell and functionality, but going as far as to say what things can and cannot be done (at least in viewing the web). That part will be an interesting tete-a-tete with some users.
    MMM | AntoineRJWright.com | BH | Jaiku

Moved on to Symbian, but still will visit from time to time.
    Global Posts
    719 Global Posts
    Makes you wonder whether the Treo 500 was designed, feature wise, more by Vodafone than Palm.
    no threaded sms.........
    can't send picture thru bluetooth natively *not too sure if i need resco in order to do that*
    hmmmmmmm
    what else.....
    1200mAh battery
    designed by asus........
    hard buttons...too hard imho.........
    and useless under the sunlight..........
    what else you need?
    treo 650: on my hand nya nya nya!
    Whoa useless under the sunlight? No transflective screen (I think that's what it's called)? That is the first real issue I have heard in all of this whining/bashing. That makes the device unusable in a lot of situations.
    Quote Originally Posted by BigTreo View Post
    Whoa useless under the sunlight? No transflective screen (I think that's what it's called)? That is the first real issue I have heard in all of this whining/bashing. That makes the device unusable in a lot of situations.

yea, at least thats for me
    unusable under sunlight for me
    even the blackberry 8800 is much better under sunlight
    lemme try whether i can take a picture of it tomorrow under sunlight
    treo 650: on my hand nya nya nya!