Global Posts
    179 Global Posts
    How can I get my AT&T Treo750 to gain access to my computer which has Bluetooth. I am running WM5 and the computer can sync with the phone via BT (AS 4.5) but I cant seem to figure out a way to get access to a shared folder/drive or see any files. The only way to x-fer files that i have seen so far is to drop them (from the PC) into the Treo My Documents folder and then they sync over..

Anyone able to do this? If so how?
    Global Posts
    179 Global Posts
    bump... is there anyway? I can go from my PC in "My Computer" to Mobile Device and see my phone's files when it is connected via Bluetooth.
    I don't have an answer to our question either, but it would be so helpful to be able to access files like that, rather than using ActiveSync's explorer interface. I have a feeling it's to do with the way WM5 handles files. Every time you drop a file onto the Treo the pop up window says something about converting the files for use on the mobile. It's not a bluetooth limitation either, because I use a PAN between two notebook computers I have when a Wifi connection isn't available.

Mind you, bluetooth isn't the most secure connection available, but at least it's limited range affords some peace of mind.
    Palm Vx> Treo 270> Treo 650> Treo 750>Treo Pro