View Poll Results: Does the GMM release have anything to do with the AT&T WM6 release delay?

Voters
19. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes--this is the primary reason for the hold up and GMM 5.0 will be relased first.

3 15.79%
  • No way--The WM6 release has nothing to do with GMM's release of 5.0

1 5.26%
  • I have no idea.

6 31.58%
  • I could care less!

9 47.37%
  1.    #1  
    After some serious debate what does everybody think? Does GMM's release of 5.0 have anything to do with delay of AT&T's WM6?
    PDA Lineage: Palm Pilot, Palm V, Palm Tungsten, Treo 650 (Cingular), Treo 750 (AT&T), Treo Pro GSM (unlocked), Pre Plus (AT&T), Pre 2 GSM (unlocked), Pre 3 16GB (AT&T Branded) and Touchpad 32 GB
    Global Posts
    984 Global Posts
    How many fingers am I holding up?
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by holmes4 View Post
    How many fingers am I holding up?
    Looks like one to me so I take that as a vote for number 1--thanks.
    PDA Lineage: Palm Pilot, Palm V, Palm Tungsten, Treo 650 (Cingular), Treo 750 (AT&T), Treo Pro GSM (unlocked), Pre Plus (AT&T), Pre 2 GSM (unlocked), Pre 3 16GB (AT&T Branded) and Touchpad 32 GB
    Global Posts
    984 Global Posts
    My point was that this was the sort of thing that does not take well to a poll, since, I assume, that none of us has any inside information about this.
  5.    #5  
    I know we have no idea, which I thought it would be interesting to see a vote. The original thread has over 6,000 views so people might not know but at least some seem interested....