Global Posts
    179 Global Posts
    I just picked up a BT headset, i did some research and read reviews, I also looked on this site and it seemed to get a good rap.. Anyway I love the voice quality, Ive used it for about an hour so far today. This is the first day ive had it since I got it and charged it.

One thing I wish I could do is use this headset as a "wireless stereo" or however WM5 words it so that I could play music through either WMP or another MP3 player. I cant seem to get it to anything but answer phone calls. Now I will say when i have music running on my phone and i hold the button in on the headset after a couple seconds I hear my stereo for about 10 seconds and then it goes away.. I figured out that this is turning on the voice command option, this took about 5 minutes to figure out for me yea I know im special

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...82E16875978013

Is there any way to get it to do this???
    Just guessing but I believe your headset has to be designed to be a music listening type and I don't think yours is that type. Might be a way to make it act as one but I don't think it was programmed as such at the factory.

You might need one with A2DP protocol too but not sure.
    PDA Lineage: Palm Pilot, Palm V, Palm Tungsten, Treo 650 (Cingular), Treo 750 (AT&T), Treo Pro GSM (unlocked), Pre Plus (AT&T), Pre 2 GSM (unlocked), Pre 3 16GB (AT&T Branded) and Touchpad 32 GB
    Global Posts
    179 Global Posts
    yea I didnt think my headset did that by default, but it would be awesome to find some way to make it act as one

OK... heres something I cant quite figure out.. If i use Voice Command and i tell my PDA to "Play John Mayer" or something, it will ask, and then i say "Yes" so it begins to play, whenever I hit my voice command on my headset to say something like "Stop" the music transfers to my headset as soon as I hear the tone for the mic (to speak) So then the phone doesn't get what I am saying, so i cant stop it by voice.

Suggestions?
    Last edited by ShuckyD; 09/22/2007 at 07:02 AM.