Results 1 to 12 of 12
  1.    #1  
    I have sprint and I have palm treo 700wx. Does anyone know if you can install windows mobile six on this device? or maybe if there is already a step by step tutorial can you point me towards it? -thanks
  2. #2  
    You can't. There are may threads about it.
  3. #3  
    Please search the discussions before posting. This and/or similar questions have been discussed over and over again.

    WM 6 is not available for the 700 and probably won't be.
  4.    #4  
    hence the second part of my question....thanks for being of no help ladies
  5. dimitri's Avatar
    Posts
    881 Posts
    Global Posts
    882 Global Posts
    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by aechopshop98 View Post
    hence the second part of my question....thanks for being of no help ladies
    DOn't be disrespectful. All it takes is searching the forum before you post a new thread. There have been plenty of threads talking about WM 6. And for you to come in here as a newbie to the forum and talk like that to members that have been here much longer than you is down right disrepectful. These members are the ones that will be here long after you are helping the community.
    Palm Treo 700w > VZW Treo 700wx
  6. NRG
    NRG is offline
    NRG's Avatar
    Posts
    3,657 Posts
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by dimitri View Post
    DOn't be disrespectful. All it takes is searching the forum before you post a new thread. There have been plenty of threads talking about WM 6. And for you to come in here as a newbie to the forum and talk like that to members that have been here much longer than you is down right disrepectful. These members are the ones that will be here long after you are helping the community.
    Even though you are a Gate, I like you!
  7. #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by aechopshop98 View Post
    hence the second part of my question....thanks for being of no help ladies
    That makes absolutely no sense. As we've already told you...currently there's no way to install it...so then naturally there's not going to be any tutorial.
  8. #8  
    What a D-Bag.
  9. #9  
    he reminds me of that guy(feel in the blank)!!!!!
  10. #10  
    I sure am glad I tried to help the guy.
  11. dimitri's Avatar
    Posts
    881 Posts
    Global Posts
    882 Global Posts
    #11  
    Well lets just hope that this has made him feel like the *** that he is and maybe just maybe this will help him learn how to act in this community.
    Palm Treo 700w > VZW Treo 700wx
  12. #12  
    Quote Originally Posted by dimitri View Post
    Well lets just hope that this has made him feel like the *** that he is and maybe just maybe this will help him learn how to act in this community.
    that makes me think of something old grandad used to say ...

    you can lead a donkey to water , but you cant make him think !

Posting Permissions