Global Posts
    33 Global Posts
    I just started listening to music on the Treo with the included headphone. They suck and sound tinny. I was wondering if there is a built in EQ and better headphones I could get. Normal headphones dont fit into the jack.
    As far as I know, no, there is no equalizer for Windows Mobile Media Player. That's a shame, there are a few free alternatives, though.

I like the player because it is linked to Voice Command, I wish I could re-point Voice Command to another player.
    Quote Originally Posted by yazyazoo View Post
    I just started listening to music on the Treo with the included headphone. They suck and sound tinny. I was wondering if there is a built in EQ and better headphones I could get. Normal headphones dont fit into the jack.
    You can get an adapter to use regular headphones.

If you think music sounds tinny through wire. try some BT stereo headphones. Now THAT'S TINNY!
    What do you mean WMP has voice command integration? please elaborate, and if you know, what else does voice command do? can it be used via BT? I am now intrigued.
    If you're looking for an eq function in your media application check out these players:

GSPlayer (has eq, surround, reverb, bass boost, echo)
    MortPlayer (has eq, reverb, echo, surround, 3D chorsu, bass boost)
    TCPMP (has eq, etc.)

late,
    Coz