1.    #1  
    Hello!

At the UK support page the write:

Palm Windows Mobile 6 does not support the Blackberry Connect (BBC) service. Please do not install this update if you use the BBC service on the Treo 750v otherwise you will no longer be able to use that service on your device.
    You find the link here:
    http://kb.palm.com/SRVS/CGI-BIN/WEBC...,Case=Obj(2031)

Is this true or can I find some way to fix it? Otherwise I can not upgrade to Windows Mobile 6...

Furthermore - they do not write anything about the HSDPA upgrade - is it in or not? If yes, I really do not understand the marketing guys of Palm - this would be a really big commercial thing...

Greetings & THX for answers!

Plattfuss
  2.    #2  
    Nobody any clue/idea/answer?
    Quote Originally Posted by Plattfuss View Post
    Hello!

At the UK support page the write:

You find the link here:
    http://kb.palm.com/SRVS/CGI-BIN/WEBC...,Case=Obj(2031)

Is this true or can I find some way to fix it? Otherwise I can not upgrade to Windows Mobile 6...

Furthermore - they do not write anything about the HSDPA upgrade - is it in or not? If yes, I really do not understand the marketing guys of Palm - this would be a really big commercial thing...

Greetings & THX for answers!

Plattfuss
    Plattfuss,

There is no known way to get BBconnect working on WM6 750 device. It has been explicitly stated that it will not work on 750 running WM6. I have no idea (and it hasn't been mentioned) if there will be future support on the 750
    running WM6 for BBconnect.

As far as HSPDA, it is included in the WM6 update. Actually, I think Vodafone had the HSPDA upgrade under WM5 earlier this year.
  4.    #4  
    Thx for the reply!

It is very sad, that Palm could not arrage that WM6 and BBConnect works together - all other phones does... :-(

So, for me, I can not change to WM6, which is out not in Germany...

I called Vodafone and search thru their side, but there is no HSPDA update so far and Palm does not write it at their internet page...