Global Posts
    15 Global Posts
    Has anyone ever had their phone get stuck in the Sounds & Notifications settings menu? Mine is. I went in to change my text message sounds and now every time I click the "x" or hit OK, it tries to leave the screeen and ends up back on the Phone: Known Caller, Vibrate and ring, Alarm Flute.mid setting. I just did a hard reset yesterday and reloaded all of my software. I don't really want to do that again. Also, I can't sample any of the .mid sound files. The only way to exit the screen is to do a soft reset.

Anyone have any suggestions?
    Last edited by bkranz; 09/20/2007 at 08:25 AM.
    Were you trying to change your Ringtones from Windows to the Storage Card with a regedit? If so you may have done it wrong, you'll have to soft reset and put the registry value back to its original place or it will keep doing it.
    Global Posts
    15 Global Posts
    AF,
    You hit it on the spot. I had installed the new version of Memmaid and in its optimizer section, it offeres to have ringers installed on the storage card. I selected it not thinking much about it. I just set it back, did a soft-reset and now all is well again. Thank you, thank you for the quick response.

Ben