1.    #1  
    I remember that the 650 came with something a like in the cd or some like , but i rely want this to have access to the document that are in my main computer wile am out of my desk. i was doing a search dint get this, only this one Remote PC Access
    Access Your PC from Anywhere
    Try it now for Free!
    www.GoToMyComputer.com

any advice on this appreciated.
    check out avvenu access, you can access your home PC from your 750
    theres also one from shape services, the same people that make IM+
    I use Mocha VNC $20 and a very small memory footprint.

Regards
    graylion
    I've used GotoMyPc for several years now. It works great on my Mogul if using WiFi. It's okay with Sprint. We don't have EVDO here yet. You have to do alot of scrolling/dragging the screen due to the size. But, it does work.
    Sprint 600 - 650 - 755 - Mogul - 700Wx - Centro - 800W & iPhone
    I bought a copy of pcAnywhere on eBay for $12 and it has a mobile client that works pretty well with the Treo 750.

It was a snap to set up and so far sooooo good.
    1. HTC Touch Dual Neon 300, Stock Rom
    2. AT&T Tilt (Refurb) with DK.8 Rom (collecting dust)
    If you are running XP Pro you can access it from the 750 using the Remote Desktop Client included for free on the phone.
    By: albiemanmike at Today 07:28 PM

If you are running XP Pro you can access it from the 750 using the Remote Desktop Client included for free on the phone.

Please give me the steps on how to do this or point me to where I can find them!

Thanks in advance!!
  9.    #9  
    thanks am interested in that please explain the details on that process?
    I use RealVNC. There is a client for PDA's and of course a client for the desktop. Both are free and give you total control over your PC after you open up port 5900 on your router.
    I use logmein.com which works fantastic and it's free.
    please share how you got logmein to work on your 750. they have said it was not compatible
    1. HTC Touch Dual Neon 300, Stock Rom
    2. AT&T Tilt (Refurb) with DK.8 Rom (collecting dust)
    Global Posts
    58 Global Posts
    I use Orb (www.orb.com). You've got to install it on your desktop and then set up file sharing, but it shares and does much more than that. All you need is PIE to access it.
    what is the safest program to use? I'm no it expert so I wany it user friendly but also don't want all my files to be open to anyone etc...
    The remote desktop client pre-installed on the 750 is called Terminal Services Client. I am able to connect to my home pc using a hostname I set up using DynDNS.com (I have a dynamic IP address via Comcast) and it works like a charm!