1.    #1  
    I am very new to this treo so i hope i am not being stupid but here goes.

I just got a treo 700wx from sprint. I also bought a 4 gig micro sd Memory card from sprint (i am not sure what brand it was it does not say on it). But when i put the card in the treo it makes a sound like it is in but does not show it has that memory card for storage anywhere.

I have heard that i need a special download to use the 4 gig card because the 700 wx is only built for 2 gig max storage.

1) Is this true and does anyone know where i can get it?

2) and is there any other downloads that all treo 700wx users need to have? or should have? There is alot out there.

I hope you can help i have been serching past threads but have not found what helps.

Thanks for any thing that you can do.
    1) Yes this is true, the card reader is only designed to read 2 gig cards. But with a program Card Export II, you can use the 4 gig card with no problems

Also it makes transferring files from the treo to the computer much quicker and vise versa.
    I used the SDHC patch from this forum. Not only did it give me 4g SDHC support, but it also retained SD support. This might give you access to the 4gigs.

http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...highlight=sdhc