1.    #1  
    Where are they? They were there on the 700 series... how do you enable them on the 750?
    There are in the WM6 upgrade or in the Mortscript add on. I prefer the WM6 upgrade.

Regards
    graylion
    me too
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
    Global Posts
    128 Global Posts
    Nice addition to WM6 although...

If you, like me, prefer to set the touchscreen to be disabled while on a call, the message stating this is the case conveniently all but obscures the underlying Speakerphone & Mute buttons :-(.

Fortunately, you can just make out the top of those buttons to see which is selected. Speakerphone is on the left (kinda the middle) while Mute is on the right.

Hitting the center button on the 5-way toggles the setting - and the display will indicate when Mute (at least) is selected.

Much better than having to hunt in the right-button menu but sheesh!
    Does anyone know a way to enable/disable the phone guard screen lock when in a call? Option + Centre maybe?
    Treo Pro on Vodafone UK X 2
    Global Posts
    55 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by edmc View Post
    Nice addition to WM6 although...

If you, like me, prefer to set the touchscreen to be disabled while on a call, the message stating this is the case conveniently all but obscures the underlying Speakerphone & Mute buttons :-(.

Fortunately, you can just make out the top of those buttons to see which is selected. Speakerphone is on the left (kinda the middle) while Mute is on the right.

Hitting the center button on the 5-way toggles the setting - and the display will indicate when Mute (at least) is selected.

Much better than having to hunt in the right-button menu but sheesh!

Complete idiocy by the designers. There's so much free space to move the buttons or make them bigger. Also, where's the button to connect/disconnect from bluetooth? Maybe MS needs to learn (another) lesson from Apple on how to UI.