Global Posts
    45 Global Posts
    is there a trick to install the GSplayer on my 700wx? I have tried repeatedly with no success.

Thank you.
    I just figured this out about 10 minutes ago so your question is timely.

Extract the files to a folder somewhere on your PC. Double click on the setup.exe file. What this will do is create a .cab file in that folder.

Take that .cab file and move it into your TreoSync folder (on your PC) so that it will sync next time you run activesync.

Run activesync.

Then do a search on your Treo for the .cab file that was just transferred over. Click on it so that it runs. It will install itself on your Treo and ask you to confirm, etc.

Once installed you can delete the original .cab file that you moved over. You should now see your GS Player in your programs folder (Start, Programs).

There are undoubtedly a million ways to do this more efficiently but that's how I did it and it worked great.
    Global Posts
    45 Global Posts
    Thank you-I'll give it a try.
    I downloaded directly to my device from here, unzipped with Resco Explorer and installed the cab in the zip:

http://hp.vector.co.jp/authors/VA032.../gsp228wm5.zip
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
    Global Posts
    45 Global Posts
    Thanks Alfisti-it worked great!