Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Global Posts
    307 Global Posts
    Anyone remember when a key fob that remotely locked & unlocked doors was a luxury feature not found on more common vehicles? I know someone whose mid-level Hyundai came with a remote starter. Last year Dodge offered an entry level vehicle with an optional warming/cooling cup holder. And my two model years old Chrysler came with available heated & cooled reclining rear seats. So what does an automaker put in its current high-end models? How about Parking assist, auto-parking, passenger seats with integrated massage functions and a legrest, power sunshades for the rear cabin area, a hideaway woodtrimmed table and a built in cooler. The 2008 LS460 L, un-pimped but sweet. Only if Palm put just half the effort into it's next high-end unit.
    Something old, something new. I got a ringer switch and 800W .
  2. ~Q~
    Global Posts
    370 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by 1PTUser View Post
    Anyone remember when a key fob that remotely locked & unlocked doors was a luxury feature not found on more common vehicles? I know someone whose mid-level Hyundai came with a remote starter. Last year Dodge offered an entry level vehicle with an optional warming/cooling cup holder. And my two model years old Chrysler came with available heated & cooled reclining rear seats. So what does an automaker put in its current high-end models? How about Parking assist, auto-parking, passenger seats with integrated massage functions and a legrest, power sunshades for the rear cabin area, a hideaway woodtrimmed table and a built in cooler. The 2008 LS460 L, un-pimped but sweet. Only if Palm put just half the effort into it's next high-end unit.
    Not sure if we are advocating a specific car model or a specific Palm model at this point. Guess I'll take a Lexus.
    Criterion 300>CMT>Huskey Hunter>Handspring Visor>Juniper Allegro>Palm Tungsten>TDS Recon>Treo 650>Treo 700P>Treo 755P>Blackberry Pearl

The Truth About MonaVie:
    http://monavieoregon.wordpress.com/
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12