1.    #1  
    I feel as though I just post problems and rarely help with solutions lol. I do hope to learn enough from everyone on here to start helping others, I swear!

Ok here goes:

I just received a brand new 700wx (warranty replacement) as my first one was prone to ignoring text messages. This one works great except after I installed all my programs (manually not from a sprite backup) Pocket IE closes when I boot it up. It happens after the phone is not in use for a period of time and I bring it back from sleep mode. It happens every time I close it from the task manager and then restart it. The odd thing is that immediately after I run it a 2nd time it works great. Never has this happened twice in a row (knocks on wood).

I'm wondering if it's something I have installed. Perhaps the youtube video hack with tcpmp. Oh and I've hard reset then reinstalled my sprite backup as well as hard reset and manually installed every application. Odd that it happened immediately after the sprite back up, but took a couple of days to fail when I did the manual reinstall

Anyone else having this issue or do you think it's just a glitch in my device?
    I've had that problem too. Someone posted that it can happen when you have corrupted data and you have it's cache on the SD card. I did a full reset and reinstalled apps and certain hacks (unrelated issue). This time I left the the cache on the 700 this time and haven't any issues yet.

Love to know what the official word is on this issue.
    I have same issue...seems recent...I think youtube hack is suspect, but can't say for sure.

Last app installed was Speedbooster, but I have since uninstalled.
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by mikec View Post
    I have same issue...seems recent...I think youtube hack is suspect, but can't say for sure.

Last app installed was Speedbooster, but I have since uninstalled.
    I was thinking the same thing, but I hope not. I love watchin youtube vids on my phone so much that I'll deal with the ocassional hassle of relaunching IE.
    I have the same problem. I'm just glad I have EVDO and I can get back to where I was quickly.
    Actually I think the problem is Caching on the Sd card itself, remember its a flash type memory and thus writes slower then the treo's main memory, and the constant writing and rewriting wears it down. At lest this is coming from my experience with my usb pocket firefox.
  7.    #7  
    I don't think I have my IE set to do that. How would I check where my device stores the cache?