1.    #1  
    Hey all,
    I am supporting a user who is reporting that every time he is on the phone with someone, then receives another call and subsequently a voicemail alert, it disconnects his current call right after the alert is delivered.

This is the same user who is having duplicate/triplicate/quadruple contact issues (if you happened to have read my other recent post) I doubt the issues are related but i am just starting to feel sorry for this guy!
    Quote Originally Posted by healoser View Post
    Hey all,
    I am supporting a user who is reporting that every time he is on the phone with someone, then receives another call and subsequently a voicemail alert, it disconnects his current call right after the alert is delivered.
    If he tests further he will see that it is not the voicemail alert that is causing this. It is the Keyguard feature. (I once thought the same thing, but then I saw the light). If he turns off the Keyguard his problem will go away. Known issue.

Unfortunately it doesn't look like Palm is going to do anything about it. I just don't use Keyguard anymore. It's not really any big deal. There are only 3 (I think) possible active keys anyway when the display is off (phone in standby). I have gotten accustomed to just tapping the power button to turn the screen black after I'm done using it.

-Frank