1.    #1  
    I have listed a number of problem with this 700wx to have no one answer my questions. I am doubting that this forum is worth anything, when questions go un-answered. Here is my list of problems with a phone I paid a lot of money for:

1) I go onto the internet and modem keeps on dialing to keep me up there. I want to connect to the internet and stay connected without that stupid modem keep on recycling.

2) I bought a program called SelectRadio and I can't stay connected long enough to listen to the music, and it worked perfectly during the trial period, and I feel it has something to do with question 1.

3) This is the big one, I have gone to the end of the earth attempting to get Flash or Macromedia to play on my IE browser. I have trialed a number of programs without success.

Ok, these are my problems, and now I am hoping for a miracle. Forget about me asking about WM6.
    Wow... Its hard for me to believe that no one on this forum would help you when you asked so nicely! I mean these forums must be good for nothing...
    Quote Originally Posted by AFAngryWarrior View Post
    Wow... Its hard for me to believe that no one on this forum would help you when you asked so nicely! I mean these forums must be good for nothing...
    WOW<<<<<<<<<<<<<thats first.....I HATE to say it but it looks like you are SOL or need to use the search button
    Nice.

This is an easy one.

Hard reset and return your phone.

Problems solved.
    Treo Lineage: 600 -> 650p -> 700p -> 755p -> 700wx
    Currently Using: 700wx | 800w | Moto Q9c | Mogul

Exchange 2003 ActiveSync WM5.0: 2068 Users
    Exchange 2007 ActiveSync WM6.0: 50 Users
    Exchange 2007 ActiveSync WM6.1: 2 Users
    You actually expect an answer to your problems within 10 minutes of your original post... It's not like everyone here doesn't has a job monday thru friday, 8 to 5 and some on the weekends. I wouldn't expect anyone to drop what they are doing and help you out within 90 seconds of your post. Especially when you could have spent those 10 minutes searching instead of waiting for someone to spoon feed you the answer to your problems. Trust me you will find your answers if you spend some time searching and learning a little bit about how the 700wx works.
    Technically #3 is not a question. Just a statement that it is not working.
    The wx is too much for you to handle if you can't search a forum. Go with a razr.

Palm hasn't come out with a decent device since the 650....what good are you guys on the boards if you can't convince them to change? I mean can't you be more like engadget? At least their open letter was addressed LOL!
    micp1480,

What do you think about wm6?
    Neopoint 1000, I300, Treo 300, i330, Toshiba 2032, Treo 600, T608/UX50, I500,Treo 600, G1000, Treo 650, PPC-6600, PPC-6700, Treo 650, Blackberry 7250, Treo 700wx, Motorola Q, PPC-6800, 700wx, Motorola Q9c, Sprint Touch, Sprint ACE, 700wx, 800w, Touch Pro, 800w, Touch Diamond, 800w, Treo Pro, Palm Pre, HTC Hero, Palm Pre, EVO 4G warm2.2
    Quote Originally Posted by micp1480 View Post
    I have listed a number of problem with this 700wx to have no one answer my questions. I am doubting that this forum is worth anything, when questions go un-answered. Here is my list of problems with a phone I paid a lot of money for:

1) I go onto the internet and modem keeps on dialing to keep me up there. I want to connect to the internet and stay connected without that stupid modem keep on recycling.

2) I bought a program called SelectRadio and I can't stay connected long enough to listen to the music, and it worked perfectly during the trial period, and I feel it has something to do with question 1.

3) This is the big one, I have gone to the end of the earth attempting to get Flash or Macromedia to play on my IE browser. I have trialed a number of programs without success.

Ok, these are my problems, and now I am hoping for a miracle. Forget about me asking about WM6.
    1 - What do you mean about modem recycling? I know that my connection is always on and sometimes I get a little bubble pop-up that talks about dialing the connection, but I think that's more of a situation where you're out of data coverage for a moment and then it re-connects as opposed to a specific 'always connected' setting...

2 - I'm guessing you're right... another data coverage issue

3 - I don't think there is Flash support for the Treo Browser.
  9. H_D
    Global Posts
    2,597 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Pitchblack98 View Post
    You actually expect an answer to your problems within 10 minutes of your original post... It's not like everyone here doesn't has a job monday thru friday, 8 to 5 and some on the weekends. I wouldn't expect anyone to drop what they are doing and help you out within 90 seconds of your post. Especially when you could have spent those 10 minutes searching instead of waiting for someone to spoon feed you the answer to your problems. Trust me you will find your answers if you spend some time searching and learning a little bit about how the 700wx works.
    I must agree. It would be best to AT LEAST search for solutions to your issues first & then, if you still havent found an answer to your issues,THEN create a brand new thread.
    I don't have a problem with people posting even without searching, as I am guilty of this as well at times. However, his attitude is poor.
    as another one of the people who know nothing about the 700wx let me chime in .

problem #1 ... i dunno

problem #2 ... see the answer to problem #1

problem #3 ... i dunno again

see there you have it ... an ignorant answer to an indignant post !
    I knew there was a reason I love these forums Oh by the way, we never even welcomed you micp1480, noob...
    Global Posts
    86 Global Posts
    You're funny! LOL!! The razr comment was funny as hell. But in the spirit of the point of the forum:

micp1480,

1. Do a search on google for windows mobile 5+flash+pocket internet explorer

2. Uninstall the radio program, soft reset, and reinstall.

3. Change you're pissy attitude. You don't ask for help like that dude.

Truly yours,

WarDogg.....

I knew there was a reason I love these forums Oh by the way, we never even welcomed you micp1480, noob...
    Quote Originally Posted by WarDogg View Post
    You're funny! LOL!! The razr comment was funny as hell. .
    Thanks..I try.
    Global Posts
    360 Global Posts
    ...now I am hoping for a miracle. Forget about me asking about WM6.
    Oh no, please, please ask. We all love hearing you talk

"Maybe if you are all really nice to me, I'll ask you about WM6"
    LongLivePalm
    Global Posts
    680 Global Posts
    I'm really enjoying this thread. It's sort of a guilty pleasure.
    Global Posts
    213 Global Posts
    Here, let's see if I can chime in and help.

The only ACTUAL question you ever posted on this forum before this post was about adobe (Macromedia rip) Flash... which was a stupid f***ing question.

There are numerous post about that topic; and if you want a simple answer; here.

MOST WEBSITES USE FLASH 8/9, AND THE MOBILE VERSION IS ONLY UP TO 7! THUS WILL NOT WORK!

was that easy enough for you?

as for the other questions (being the first time you ever asked about those), go here, it explains everything (will even help with any marital issues as well :-P )

Best thread on this site infact!

HERE!
    OMG, this thread is hysterical. I almost laughed out loud when I saw the subject of the thread, but man, it only got better as I read down.

In all seriousness, though - micp1480? Your best bet for finding answers, short of actually searching on your own, as has been already covered here, would, IMHO be not insulting the people you're asking for help.

Maybe I'm just old fashioned, but if someone's a jerk to me and then wants something, I'm generally less inclined to help.
    END OF LINE
    OP = tool