1.    #1  
    Palm doesnt seem to learn and move forward but loves going back, from all the videos I have seen it looks like the 500v uses the same shiny material on the outside as it did on the 650 and 700wx. Meaning over time it gets very shiny and oily vs. the 755 and 750 face...weird
    Global Posts
    918 Global Posts
    Because they just modified an existing, off the shelf design to get something out perhaps?
    PalmPilot Professional...Palm Vx...Treo 600...Treo 680...HTC Touch HD...iPhone 4S...
    Quote Originally Posted by hotis300boy View Post
    Palm doesnt seem to learn and move forward but loves going back, from all the videos I have seen it looks like the 500v uses the same shiny material on the outside as it did on the 650 and 700wx. Meaning over time it gets very shiny and oily vs. the 755 and 750 face...weird
    My 700wx looks brand new...I have had no issues and it's nearly 1 year old. No chips, flaking, etc.

WMExperts: News, Reviews & Podcasts + Twitter
    I have to admit Malatesta my 700p is almost a year and a half old and it is shiny from handling wear. It sometimes looks like I am using BSE even though I stoped using it almost a year ago.
    at&t iPhone3G
    Global Posts
    149 Global Posts
    Maybe, because it's cheaper?
    Quote Originally Posted by Jozz View Post
    Maybe, because it's cheaper?
    agree