1.    #1  
    Hi all,

Just got my 750 yesterday, upgraded to WM6 no problem (THANKS!). I am having a slight problem with the threaded SMS feature.

I send a text to a recepient and they get it fine. When they reply back, it pops up in the threaded chat program. However, when I reply back to that person, it does not go thru and I get the following text

"From 1121611611 (m)

5551212 Error Invalid Number. Please resend using a valid 10 digit mobile number or valid short code."

For some reason, the program is not recognizing the 7 digit number as a valid phone number. The number is saved in my contact list as (561) 555-1212. When I start a new text chat and choose the contact, their number comes up as (561) 555-1212. Has anyone else had this problem and what is the fix?
    I searched but found nothing..any help would be appreciated. Thanks so much.

*Edit*
    I just noticed that when I open a new message and send it to the same person from the threaded chat, it sends it and places the new m.essage in the threaded chat. Looks like the problem is replying to the contact within the threaded SMS chat.*

Brad
    Last edited by BGRO; 09/13/2007 at 11:42 AM. Reason: Update
    I have the same issue on one contact where the number is listed as +447585...etc but when I reply using SMS it tries to send to +4407585. This only happens on one contact and still occurs even after upgrading to WM6. However I did copy across the SMS data file with the upgrade so maybe the issue is with that file.
    That would make this a Palm issue.
    Treo Pro on Vodafone UK X 2
    I'm having the same SMS problem after just upgrading to wm6...does anyone have any updated info on a fix?