Global Posts
    213 Global Posts
    Check it out
    Last edited by airibis; 09/13/2007 at 02:59 AM.
    Wow, look so big on the video! This is the biggest Treo.
    Quote Originally Posted by whatever7 View Post
    Wow, look so big on the video! This is the biggest Treo.
    h 3mm shorter
    w 2.5mm wider
    d 4.5mm thinner
    ~35 gms lighter

so I don't think that is true.

http://euro.palm.com/europe/en/produ...artphones.html
    Quote Originally Posted by johncc View Post
    h 3mm shorter
    w 2.5mm wider
    d 4.5mm thinner
    ~35 gms lighter

so I don't think that is true.

http://euro.palm.com/europe/en/produ...artphones.html
    Maybe the guy has small hands. I am six foot tall... all in proportion, my
    700p looks not so bad in my hand. Let me advertise the 500, it won't look so bad.
    at&t iPhone3G
    Couldn't really get a good image of what this device looks like in this video.. It would of been better if he wasn't at a coffee shop/restaurant while doing this quick review. Other than that, it's pretty cool.
    Global Posts
    565 Global Posts
    Funny how the 500v did not work out-of-the-box. An Omen of things to come?

Regardless yes, the review was too hasty, it's hard to make a good assesment of the functionality here.
    Ode to the Treo Pro: you had to look so good, you had to be HTC in disguise...
    That looked pretty nice playing video. A lot better than watching video in the 700w screen. The fact that it is landscape helps it take better advantage of the full screen mode. With the 700 you would have had big black borders around the video due to the squareness of the screen. So although the screen is only a little larger you actually get a much larger full screen video.

I like it! Now if this is what the 800w is going to look like and include gps, wifi and WM6 professional (touchscreen). I am there.

BTW, are there any WM6 devices that have these 3 things with a full keyboard that you don't have to slide or flip?
    Quote Originally Posted by BigTreo View Post
    BTW, are there any WM6 devices that have these 3 things with a full keyboard that you don't have to slide or flip?
    Not that I know of, but I'm sure surur will answer.

Don't expect GPS on the 800w. Sprint is not going to allow standalone GPS on any of their WM devices, just the standard msm7500 aGPS/GPSone chipset, which will eventually tie into their TeleNav pay service. Wifi though is reportedly in there.

Smartphone landscape screens, like the Q, are very nice. Slingbox looks phenomenal on the Q. I almost wish the 800w would skip over 320x320 and go for 640x480 landscape (although I read WM6 doesn't support "true" vga in that mode).

WMExperts: News, Reviews & Podcasts + Twitter
    Sammy did another video today, and this one is better because he's back at his office and not in a loud coffee shop.
    I like it! Now if this is what the 800w is going to look like and include gps, wifi and WM6 professional (touchscreen). I am there.

HP IPAQ 914c of course is a good example.

It has GPS, WIFI b/g, 3G/HSDPA, WM6 Professional, massive 1840 mAh battery, while still being thinner than the 500v. It looks like a really great device, and should be here soon.
    http://h41257.www4.hp.com/gomobile/p...tasheet%20.pdf

Surur
    Quote Originally Posted by surur View Post
    HP IPAQ 914c of course is a good example.

It has GPS, WIFI b/g, 3G/HSDPA, WM6 Professional, massive 1840 mAh battery, while still being thinner than the 500v. It looks like a really great device, and should be here soon.
    http://h41257.www4.hp.com/gomobile/p...tasheet%20.pdf

Surur

Wow! Now that thing is ugly. Reminds me of the HP scientific calculators. Plus it's not CDMA. Anything coming for Sprint?
    Wow! Now that thing is ugly. Reminds me of the HP scientific calculators. Plus it's not CDMA. Anything coming for Sprint?
    Just goes to show you everyone has different tastes! I think those HP's are the bomb! Black is the new silver, and makes the device look sleek. If HTC or Palm doesn't show a kick-arse qwerty bar, either the 600 or 900 series will replace my 750.

The 600's scroll wheel does look pretty cool and fun to use too!
    PDA Lineage: Handspring Visor Deluxe, Visor Prism, Casio EM-500, Casio E-200, HP Jornada 568, IPAQ 1910,IPAQ 4150,Ipaq 2750 (with Moto Razr V3), Imate K-Jam,Treo 750,HTC Touch Cruise,HTC Touch Diamond(US)